• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Blog" section in the forums.

Reaction score
Ohai.
My idea is to do with the website rather than MCSG itself. I think it would be a good idea, as the title of this thread suggests, to add a Blogging section to the forums similar to for example the one on Planet Minecraft (see here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/blogs/). I realise this idea may sound a bit silly as blogs don't usually have a place in a forum but there's a first for everything. I myself really enjoy blogging and I believe that there are many talented writers who play MCSG and that having a specific place to post things like blogs rather than just in "Anything Minecraft" or "Off-topic Discussions" would be pretty cool :)

I hope this idea is considered!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If not a blogging place, at least a place to post your own blog, art page, writer's group website, etc.
Also, writing is considered a form of art, so you could also post it in the Art Section and it would be in the "Correct" section as long as it had to do with MCSG or Minecraft.

Reaction score
We could use our profiles as blogs. But I like this idea, I'd have the best blog ;)

Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds like a decent idea. Not that I'd look at it a lot, or post anything there but it could be useful.

Reaction score
If not a blogging place, at least a place to post your own blog, art page, writer's group website, etc.
Also, writing is considered a form of art, so you could also post it in the Art Section and it would be in the "Correct" section as long as it had to do with MCSG or Minecraft.
We could use our profiles as blogs. But I like this idea, I'd have the best blog ;)
We can't really because there's such a small character limit on posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci