• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Biome Destiny

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer Network

• Yes

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

FlippaNT_YT

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of the map: Biome Destiny
Biome Destiny

Lead Builder/Build team name:
Flippant_YT, DizzyApple - Quadrix Build Team

Game type:

Battlegrounds

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9869dvhrdinmhhl/Destiny+Biome-Map.tar

Map description:
Biome Destiny is a medium size map based on a "biomes"
It has a lot of uniqe buildings
The map is builded for about 3 days
and our team putted a lot of effort into it

Screenshots:

Coordinates of spawn points:
Center: x=328 y=98 z=343
East : x=411 y=96 z=325
North : x=360 y=95 z=288
South : x=370 y=95 z=368
West : x=297 y=95 z=325

Map radius:
70x70

I, Flippant_YT,DizzyApple leader of Quadrix Team agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Thanks for checking out Biome Destiny! Quadrix's new Battlegrounds map specifically made for the Battleground Gamemode Spotlight!

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like the map is way too flat some terraforming wouldn't hurt :)
… umm… how do I say this without being disrespectful?…

Have you not seen what happens with just when one has the low ground advantage!??
I think it has enough terraform, just getting 1-2 blocks of low ground can easily get people in an unbreakable combo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci