• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Biodome [NEW]

Do you think Biodome should be accepted on the MCSG?

• yes :)

• no :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquitMC

Spectator
Reaction score
NAME OF MAP: Biodome
BUILDERS: LiquitMC, Marcus_oo
GAME TYPE: Survival Games
MAP DESCRIPTION: sg biodome is a map by: LiquitMC and Marcus_oo. On these map we build for 2 months (its our first map :c).
TRAILER:
COORDINATES OF SPAWN AND DEATHMATCH ARENA: Spawn: -495 / 31 / 235 deathmatch arena is the spawn too.
MAP RADIUS: ca 200 bl0cks
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vtzgypv0tywiv28/SG_Biodome.rar

I,{LiquitMC, Marcus_oo} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

JavisitoHD

Quantum
Reaction score
OH MY GOOD

This map is great luck and hope they put that map in SurvivalGames :)

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Here are a couple of exploits in the map that you should take care of. I found at least 2 areas that you can easily use to escape the boundaries of the map.

For this one, you can break an upper block on the leaves of the tree, as seen here, and then jump out from the stone brick onto the tree for an easy route over the wall.

This one isn't too hard either. You just get up on top of the dropper and jump out from under the roof over to the wall. Continuing along the wall, you can get out from just about half the map.

As for the rest of the map, it's not too shabby. Maybe a little more detail on the outside of the map, and some better lighting in a few places. I for one am a big fan of the style of the houses, although I think I may be the minority.

-PokeJosh

LiquitMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Here are a couple of exploits in the map that you should take care of. I found at least 2 areas that you can easily use to escape the boundaries of the map.

For this one, you can break an upper block on the leaves of the tree, as seen here, and then jump out from the stone brick onto the tree for an easy route over the wall.

This one isn't too hard either. You just get up on top of the dropper and jump out from under the roof over to the wall. Continuing along the wall, you can get out from just about half the map.

As for the rest of the map, it's not too shabby. Maybe a little more detail on the outside of the map, and some better lighting in a few places. I for one am a big fan of the style of the houses, although I think I may be the minority.

-PokeJosh
ty i will work on the map and i will fix any bugs ^^, ouh and is the size of the map good?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci