• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BiboyQG V. Huahwi: Duel!

BIboyqg v Huahwi: Dawn of PVP

• BIboyQG

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Huahwi

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
"Why not BiboyQG v. Superman?" CAUSE THATS ORIGNAL!

I'm assuming most of you guys and gals watch death battle right? Good cause its time for one.
In making of this Ive done my "research" and made a list of facts from the 2 players, then you anonymous readers will pick who would most likely win (because filler words take to long I will only be putting don the main points of each player and there most popular/amazing feats, well as far as amazing goes in video games)

BiboyQG:
Defensive, choosing Brains over bronze. Joining MCSG at Jan 2014 biboyqg officially put on his ever so tight tryhard pants The Summer of 2014 and has never took then off. BiboyQG is and has admitted to being a complete tryhard and will strive for greatness in block game. And he had succeeded.
He was only 4 months in on MCSG and he was already amazing. By May 2014 he had 500 wins out of less than 950 games, a small yet strong fan base, and a whole load of other things.
Feats:
Has about 900 more wins that losses
Has Killed Huahwi, ComboDombo (with a teammate) and too many 3 teams too count
Has created multiple popular strategies
Got 1000 wins in 6 months flat

However no one is perfect:
Isnt very good at sword compared to most Above Average PvPers
Sometimes trys to hard and puts himself in unwinnable situations
Focus's on getting good gear from chest instead of a lot of kills
Opponent!

Huahwi: Huahwi, the guy we all think of as an Overrated you tuber, quite wrong my friends:
Huahwi is a long term MCSG Player who has been well know in the community for more than 2 years. He has shown us all how to pvp. (don't lie you watched the PvP tips and tricks) and now he is in a Death Battle. Huahwi first started playing MCSG on July 2nd, 2013. He soon rose to fame when he quickly discovered the fundamentals of pvp and got very good, very fast, very very fast.
Feats:
Got to 2000 wins in 5 months
Killed Gravey4rd, noahsailer, gears, sixzoseven, Pinky, xNestorio (In an undergeared UHC), and other misc. PvPers.
Got to 3000 wins only 1 month after returing from youtube. (At the time of Huahwi's return he had about 2910 wins.)
HOWEVER:
Huahwi rely not on getting kills, but staying alive, looting chest, and killing people around his same level of gear.
Has a inconsistant bow-delay to Servers hosted in the WEST Coast region.
Is often times effected by bugs such as fns wont place, arrows wont fire from bow, food wont eat, etc.

And that is it folks, but don't let me stop you.
Who do you think would win?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think Huahwi is overall better at PvP when the Gamemodes are spread out from just being MCSG, like UHC.

J

District 13
Reaction score
You guys forgot the real PvP Goddess, shanrrbananrr!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci