• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bi-Lingual Moderators

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, if I do well with my interview and such, I speak a decent amount of Spanish so I could help. I'm not sure I know many words related to MCSG though...

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
A lot of the staff are actually bi-lingual. We have people who can speak Russian, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese, Dutch, Norwegian, and others. @MCJackson is also proficient in Klingon.

Besides that, it is difficult to have multiple languages. All of application and interview processes are English, as well as the servers, website, etc.
I can't take all the credit for learning a language like that. I hear @Le0 speaks Na'vi

Reactions: Le0

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I actually speak fairly decent Spanish. Not so much that I would fell comfortable living and talking for days on end with native speakers, but I have helped people who can only speak Spanish before. Essentially, I don't know enough to be anywhere close to fluent, but I know enough that I can let people know what the solutions to their problems are.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm bilingual (French, english), soon to be tri-lingual (learning italian), I would of been taking a spanish course but my school decided not to give it to me :L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci