• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beyond | US Clan

Criticqls_

Spectator
Reaction score
This Clan is getting so much hate.. You say us get a bad Reputaution

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
No one is giving hate but you and Im ItsDemon was in many successful clans and have a YT 100+ subs and who are u? a rand from Unite a clan who is known for not putting up losses and is never in any tourneys because no one wants them... Me and Hoodie are friends I was in his very first clan 5months ago so if u really want to discuss further go on our ts and I will explain all of our wins..

Snap

Career
Reaction score
You're literally the only one on the thread flaming right now. lol, ur clan is so pathetic by saying u have 1 hour to continue a cb when in all reality u have FOREVER to finish unless a time is agreed upon. Get off the thread, you look so stupid

Last edited:

Criticqls_

Spectator
Reaction score
No one is giving hate but you and Im ItsDemon was in many successful clans and have a YT 100+ subs and who are u? a rand from Unite a clan who is known for not putting up losses and is never in any tourneys because no one wants them... Me and Hoodie are friends I was in his very first clan 5months ago so if u really want to discuss further go on our ts and I will explain all of our wins..
Well then take of your lose in Outset and Xenos

Criticqls_

Spectator
Reaction score
100 subs o_O I have 400:p xD think your good rand. I got invited here and said HELL NAH

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
You must be stupid af, when you have a postponed battle and your clan disbands, the other clan gets the win. Dumbass.
You know, Josh is such a dumbass because he had to constantly tell you that they didn't even cb you guys, how would we even get the postpone if we didn't even cb in the first place, huh? Dumbass.
Edit: Dumbasses*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci