• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beware [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma'

Platinum
Reaction score
As you did not ask the creator of this thread design, (Me) Please change every aspect of which you stole MY work from. If not, consequences will be occurring.

BlueFarts

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - Doyouevenplaymc
Name - Dallas
Skype - dallas.adams59
Stats - 50/100
Recent Clans - TheGalaxy
Reason why you want to join - I want to join because I want a good clan and I'm tired of not being in a cb because I never been in a clan.
Members I know - My old clan members

BewareUS

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - Doyouevenplaymc
Name - Dallas
Skype - dallas.adams59
Stats - 50/100
Recent Clans - TheGalaxy
Reason why you want to join - I want to join because I want a good clan and I'm tired of not being in a cb because I never been in a clan.
Members I know - My old clan members
Trial be active on teamspeak

BewareUS

Survivor
Reaction score
As you did not ask the creator of this thread design, (Me) Please change every aspect of which you stole MY work from. If not, consequences will be occurring.
Okay sorry about that changes will be made before tommorow

Sebbbb

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: The_Seb_
Name: Sebastian
Stats(Legacy): 345/3937
Previous Clans: Infinites (Owner)
Requiem
Reason you want to join: I feel that this is a good clan for me. I am leaving Requiem to find what is best for me. I am loyal and this clan seems competitive and fun at the same time. I think I would be a great fit and can pitch in my different pvp tactics for the benefit of the clan. I know all the Clan Battle maps very well and know numerous routes on each of them. I am a long time MCSG player and have been through pretty much everything on MCSG. I'm excited to see what's next and what clan I can join!
Members you know:
I believe Kwality was an owner on Requiem.

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I am HyperWave/NoHaxJustBaymax. Will you please take down the fake win or I will contact a mod. Thank You!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: The_Seb_
Name: Sebastian
Stats(Legacy): 345/3937
Previous Clans: Infinites (Owner)
Requiem
Reason you want to join: I feel that this is a good clan for me. I am leaving Requiem to find what is best for me. I am loyal and this clan seems competitive and fun at the same time. I think I would be a great fit and can pitch in my different pvp tactics for the benefit of the clan. I know all the Clan Battle maps very well and know numerous routes on each of them. I am a long time MCSG player and have been through pretty much everything on MCSG. I'm excited to see what's next and what clan I can join!
Members you know:
I believe Kwality was an owner on Requiem.
Accepted as trial. Stay active on ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci