• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

betting System

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I think there should be a system where you can bet on people to win and if you bet on a underdog then you get more points.
This has been suggested multiple times by the community. I'm not saying I don't like the idea, I just think people and I want more perspective and details about what your proposing.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
on one hand, pretty cool idea, on the other hand do you really care about points dat much?

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont like the Idea because you could get points without doing anything.
Bounty would be futile again... Why?
Dm starts: One Guy with Full Iron and diamond sword against a guy with Leather pants and a golden sword (the third guy already died before dm)
You bet on the Guy with full Iro obviously.
And there is a95% this guy will win and witout doing anything you earned points.
Doing this some hours and your the highest of Bounty.
And the Bounty score is unnecessarry again
I completely agree! While it would be fun to bet on someone at the end it would make the points system useless! and besides me and a couple people i know not very many people stay till the end anyway. Seems like to me a wasted feature where something else could be implemented

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci