• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

betting System

Josh005

Tribute
Reaction score
Thankyou! yes, the op guy usually wins, but sometimes the underdog wins. And this idea would keep the servers fresh and exciting.

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea but I don't see how the 'underdog' would work but i'm sure somebody could tell me! I think you should be allowed to bet on somebody, anybody in a lobby and if they win then you get double what you placed? Or something along those lines.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont like the Idea because you could get points without doing anything.
Bounty would be futile again... Why?
Dm starts: One Guy with Full Iron and diamond sword against a guy with Leather pants and a golden sword (the third guy already died before dm)
You bet on the Guy with full Iro obviously.
And there is a95% this guy will win and witout doing anything you earned points.
Doing this some hours and your the highest of Bounty.
And the Bounty score is unnecessarry again

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm... the code could be written so that a player can only bet when they are in the lobby meaning nobody will know who is going to win and it basically blind luck. I mean, players generally bet on their friends or people with a high amount of wins but at least people can't farm points off of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci