• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Cornucopia loot at the beginning?

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you don't mind getting killed in the first 2 min. after joining a game.. waiting 5 min. in a lobby to start, en when you die can't join another server because they are busy or full allready?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you don't mind getting killed in the first 2 min. after joining a game.. waiting 5 min. in a lobby to start, en when you die can't join another server because they are busy or full allready?
Its part of the game, and i'm okay with it. I have things i can do other then MCSG, so i dont mind the wait :p

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
i could be wrong.. but won't people start complaining when there will be much more fighting at the corn because they die to fast? I prefer getting nothing from corn and live.. than die in an huge fight at the start of the games.. and be out of the games in like 2 min..
Urm, isn't that what the corn is meant for? Mass murder?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The cornucopia is SUPPOSED to be a bloodbath, where lots of people end up dying. In the books/movies, around half of the tributes die in the first half hour. Right now, it's basically whoever has the most luck, gets it all. I support this.

XB_Reziqwa7_JX

Spectator
Reaction score
o_O :p!

I agree with night mare you try your hardest too get into that chest what do i get a fether Then a group of 5 come alog and kill me Realy pissed em off :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci