• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better ban system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
You dont get that I never said that they are too lazy to do this and as I said please dont comment on this it is going to tsart a flame war and already is.
I believe I made my point in a quite informative way...
Nonetheless, it could still easily lead to flame if one side refuses to acknowledge mistakes so I will stop here.
Let it be known that this whole conversation stops here. Only talk about the initial thread now, thanks c:

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
To The OP: This is a quality idea, and may come into play when the developers have a less intense schedule. For now, they will focus on their main tasks that they have, (which I cannot divulge). In the future, if this topic is brought up, I will suggest this idea to them. However, I'm not sure its possible due to the way xenforo works. It would take testing, and likely forum downtime.
To Those Arguing.
------------------------

Tree_TheBigKind - As a moderator your job is to cease and desist all arguments/flame when it comes to the forums; and I'm a bit disappointed you didn't do such in this thread. A majority of the time, we only request that moderators be unbiased, and not allow a clouded judgment. When it got to the point of two people arguing (you and zoology) that qualifies as a flame war, and you were supposed to handle it. Especially when it gets to the point of accusations of crimes flying around (slander), this thread should have been stopped.
@Ziology - To say that the developers do not do their job is dis-respectful. Wether it was your intention or not to make such a statement, you did. Multiple times. Due to this, the reaction of others in the thread was justified, but not correct. In the future, please don't make blanket statements in the same way you did in this thead with the McDonalds reference. That was rude, and unnecessary.

I hope not to see this continue to any other medium, and hopefully this ends here. This thread will be locked, and discussion shall discontinue existence from this point forward. I hope any staff reading this remember that your job is for the good of the community, and if thats not your main goal, re-adjust your priorities. To any players who feel the developers don't work enough, catching fire was written with more than 6,000 lines of code. Nearly double what MCSG was written in. If that does tell you how much they do, they maintain an entire website for the staff, are consistently reviewing logs, fixing bugs, and planning new game types. To make such a blanket statement is just wrong, and hopefully I've helped you in some way shape or form.
To continue, this thread will now be locked, and thus, no further replies will be possible due to the large amount of flame in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci