• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Tester Status

Is having any form of beta tester status a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The in game nameplate is a good idea, but not the website profile status

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The website profile status is a good idea, but not the in game nameplate

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
So if I would curse at you and beat you up.
The whole poplulation of the netherlands is responsible for that?

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
no, its different because that is a much larger group and only one of the people in the population would have made me mad
multiple mods and admins have made me angry, and it is a much smaller group than a whole population of a country

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
no, its different because that is a much larger group and only one of the people in the population would have made me mad
multiple mods and admins have made me angry, and it is a much smaller group than a whole population of a country
Then wich one?
And why should you be mad at the whole staff?

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score

Hey there! Ive been reading all of your posts on this thread, and i don't think your giving much credit to mods or admins! There are some suggestions we will immediately "shoot down" becuase we have either already discussed it with Chad OR (after discussing it amongst other mods/admins) decide it is not that good of an idea. If you have any problems with this, please contact a sr.mod/admin to fix your issue.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
See, they do stuff.
And you said they feel better than the normal players?
No, they don't feel themselfs better, they are just in charge, if you can't live with that go make your own server.

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there! Ive been reading all of your posts on this thread, and i don't think your giving much credit to mods or admins! There are some suggestions we will immediately "shoot down" becuase we have either already discussed it with Chad OR (after discussing it amongst other mods/admins) decide it is not that good of an idea. If you have any problems with this, please contact a sr.mod/admin to fix your issue.

Alright, tell me than, has my idea been discussed before? because it got "Shot down" pretty fast by a mod that did'nt even seem to have read the whole post

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
See, they do stuff.
And you said they feel better than the normal players?
No, they don't feel themselfs better, they are just in charge, if you can't live with that go make your own server.
I didnt say they dont do anything, I said that I am not satisfied with what they have done to keep these servers fair and fun to be on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci