• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Ending Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
How do you know the third map is from veriede?

Reactions: Le0

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
1st place should get their own rank.

I would have Walrus

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Vareide IS making a 3rd map, unless InTheLittleWood is a liar, but he knows Vareide.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
sounds like a cool way to end the Beta testing period, but i agree with those above me that there shouldn't be donor ranks given out to players, considering many of the 1200 odd players would already have donor rank... would be stupid to say "what's that? you've already got a PS3? ok here have a PS2!" ^_^ i think the honour in and of itself of winning the tournament would be enough, as you'd most likely have many live-streamers to bump up the fame for the final 24 players

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would you host it? If anything, Chad would host it. He wouldn't pay the 340$, but I'm sure you can help him with that if it's your idea Gnomes.

You can't force people not to team up. It's a part of the Games, live with it. Do you really expect people not to team in one of the biggest games ever? It's like the (spoiler alert) Quarter Quell. Some super advanced Games, with a super advanced reward.
Maybe instead of donor prizes, the winner gets a free nickname of any colour they want? (not Iron, Gold or Diamond colours, or mod/admin colours). They can say the colour they want and the nickname they want (as long as it's somewhat related to their name and not too long of course). I would do it for this prize :)

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Chad has already mentioned that there's going to be a tournament but I don't think it will be quite like the one you're proposing we should have. I can't remember where his post about this was made but I think I can recall him saying that the top 24 players would go against eachother and that there would be some kind of humble prize.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Chad has already mentioned that there's going to be a tournament but I don't think it will be quite like the one you're proposing we should have. I can't remember where his post about this was made but I think I can recall him saying that the top 24 players would go against eachother and that there would be some kind of humble prize.
There is going to be a 120 tribute game :) I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci