• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Win/Loss ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
By "main account", I think you mean first/primary account. But please don't call me "That 'alt' with a 7/8 w/l ratio" or anything like that. Please just refer me as just another player on these servers. c:

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
By "main account", I think you mean first/primary account. But please don't call me "That 'alt' with a 7/8 w/l ratio" or anything like that. Please just refer me as just another player on these servers. c:
Regardless, you're pretty darn good, lol

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
200/300 is 67% rounded, and Huahwi should be up there. Also, I recommend ordering it from best to worst, it wouldn't be that hard :) For all those people up there.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I thought an alt account was a backup account for a player to use to surpass a ban. Is that true or am I just stupid? Btw, you'll never see my use that old account anymore. I'm on this one full time. Does this make a difference? I really don't like being referred to as an "alt". :(
You're just stupid. An alt is an account that you have to get better win/loss ratio, or start fresh, or have a better username. Getting a new account to surpass a ban is ip-bannable.
I'm already not liking you @Mr_Smaha . Mind to explain?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this guy got banned on his other account...

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
Woah.. Wait a second. I've never played on that server. Second, I'm not banned on my old account, and I can give you proof. Third, why the hell were you searching my name? Creepy much? Fourth, calling me "stupid" on the forums? Isn't that player abuse? Hmm .. Finally, I'm innocent until proven guilty. You can add me on Skype, call me anytime, and I'll share my screen. Please just don't jump to assumed conclusions. It's really immature.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Woah.. Wait a second. I've never played on that server. Second, I'm not banned on my old account, and I can give you proof. Third, why the hell were you searching my name? Creepy much? Fourth, calling me "stupid" on the forums? Isn't that player abuse? Hmm .. Finally, I'm innocent until proven guilty. You can add me on Skype, call me anytime, and I'll share my screen. Please just don't jump to assumed conclusions. It's really immature.
You asked if you were stupid or not. I was being honest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci