• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best Ratio's of MCSG

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
Half of this thread was unnecessary arguing and like 10 pages of it was about LoveLights or boosting. Also I did my research on Mr_Smaha he has about the best ratio you can get without boosting teaming every round hacking or alts and reven86 is a fantastic PvPer and I've been in 4 games with him he didn't team once as far as I know. I don't know much about any other of the arguments or "debates".
#SmahaFor#1

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
Half of this thread was unnecessary arguing and like 10 pages of it was about LoveLights or boosting. Also I did my research on Mr_Smaha he has about the best ratio you can get without boosting teaming every round hacking or alts and reven86 is a fantastic PvPer and I've been in 4 games with him he didn't team once as far as I know. I don't know much about any other of the arguments or "debates".
#SmahaFor#1
I like you. :)

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
You're also the only person i've seen who can strafe better than me D:. That's all i'm good at I can't fns or fishing rod or bow spam to save my life

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci