• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Moments V2!

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back with another thread.
Since my last one was terrible, I decided to make a V2 Of the best thread I have written besides a different one. So, a lot can happen in a few months, and I personally have had a lot of great moments since I have written the Best MCSG moments thread. So, I wanted to make another one and see if you had a moment, or specific moments that tops all the others! I'd be happy to see everyone's claim to fame.

For me my best moments are:
Getting invited to ArtOfPVP, the clan I reside in to this day.
Killing JustAHotDog with 3 hearts.
Killing Bcuzimbored1243 twice, the first time with 5.5 hearts and the 2nd time 3.5 hearts.
Teaming with Flqw and killing him with 1/2 a heart
Joining MCSG.

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back with another thread.
Since my last one was terrible, I decided to make a V2 Of the best thread I have written besides a different one. So, a lot can happen in a few months, and I personally have had a lot of great moments since I have written the Best MCSG moments thread. So, I wanted to make another one and see if you had a moment, or specific moments that tops all the others! I'd be happy to see everyone's claim to fame.

For me my best moments are:
Getting invited to ArtOfPVP, the clan I reside in to this day.
Killing JustAHotDog with 3 hearts.
Killing Bcuzimbored1243 twice, the first time with 5.5 hearts and the 2nd time 3.5 hearts.
Teaming with Flqw and killing him with 1/2 a heart
Joining MCSG.
:c

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being in a game with 9 fgt members back in October last year killed five :D first killed bom than boowho than variation than zeoticly and I forgot who else then died to soul cuz he had d sword and a rod I only had stone I swear I got him to 1 let's see what else
Legit 10 hearting proshooterbf
Legit 8 hearting Kranzo
10 teaming a 3 bacca tem
Fighting egrodo and 5 legit five heart him
Killed xswag with 6 hearts with just my sword, they were 1v1 challenges proposed by him
Faction server raiding with havoc / primeval and titans vs forgotten and rebels we lost horribly but I had op Good and we killed soul and got back the sword Kyle made that had sharpness 5 and it was called FORGETTING THE FORGOTTEN
I made a sword called FORGETTING THE FORGOTTEN V2 it had fire aspect 2 sharpness 5 and something else that I can't remember
My first day of being in primeval.
Killing all of the organization in one game iancool and Lenneo call bsm and than Canadian waffles my BFF kills bom in the next game to win it!
Being in ts and watching atwatt run into fire 3 straight times Kranzo said in chat mah man at watt running into that fire 3 times! So funny
Roxbot trying Harding everyone
Epic rap battles with primeval

Last edited:

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Getting trapped within the first minute in Lobby Games then going into deathmatch, watching two people fight, picking up the dropped loot and winning.
matt_hey222

E

Ephiza

1. Joining MCSG.
2. 8 hearting reven86
3. Soloing a team of 5 that all had 500+ wins,
4. Getting 100 wins
5. Getting 200 wins.
6. Tryharding with my friend CraftamaticNerd

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
9v1ed a clan ;D all with 400 wins one with over 2k

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Playing ValleySide Lighting 3 members or a 5 team up, taking out 2 on the spot. Climbed up a ladder knocking 3 of them off the building and winning the game.

Reaction score
Keeping my identity a secret.
Konnichiwa.

Joining MCSG in June 2012
Quitting in 2014
Finding TF2
Waking up at 7 am just to play that Good game TF2 and not stopping until 5 PM >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci