• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best fov

which one should i try

• Total voters

huawhi321

Spectator
Reaction score
hey guys i was just wondering what is the best fov to use as im on quake pro at the minute but i find it to fast pls can someone help

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
It's entirely up to you. If you have good aim then the higher the FOV the better, but let's say your aim isn't the best lowering your FOV is very helpful. I currently play on about 84-88 :)

huawhi321

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks guys i will take into consideration all of your suggestions and i find whats best for me

User19101

Survivor
Reaction score
quake pro is best for sg, uhc, skywars, and many other gamemodes because of the advantage it gives and it's easy to get used to the reach
however for gamemodes like kohi it is very hard to aim consistently with quake pro so you might have to lower your fov to your liking

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I use to use quake pro as well, but a while ago I made the switch down to 85-90. If you are thinking about switching be sure that you gradually go down. Dont just jump from quake pro to 85. You'll find it too hard to play, or even see.

Good luck on the switch if you do!

huawhi321

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea i tried going straight to 80 and everything was so slow and could not judge distances as well but i will try to go down gradually and find whats best for me Thanks for the advice.

Swifti

Tribute
Reaction score
Anywhere between 100 - 105 works best for me.
I made the switch from Quake Pro to 105 not too long ago, very happy I did! :)

edgy

Tribute
Reaction score
75 for me fam, i find it easier for timing combos, rod and bow spam, just not fns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci