• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Beanstalk

Do you think this map could be a great addition to the network?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of map: Beanstalk

Lead Builder/Build team name: MythicalYT, LilBub, Kithex

Game type: Deadly Descent

Map description:
It seems appropriate to begin this with a "Once upon a time" but really this is far from a fairy tale..

A long long time ago in a distant land there was a poor widowed woman and her son Jack.

They found themselves worse off than ever when their only source of food, their cow; 'milky white' stopped producing milk. Jack promised his mother he would take the cow to the market and get a good bargain for it to provide food for a little while longer.

On his way to the market he crossed paths with a butcher who offered him some beans, he promised by morning it would grow a beanstalk that reached higher than the sky!

Jack was taken by this and traded the old cow for the beans!

When he got home his mother was disgusted and sent him to his room and threw the beans out the window into the garden.

As the story goes, by morning the beanstalk grew higher than you could ever imagine, Jack climbed the beanstalk to find a beautiful maiden waiting at the top, she knew his name and she told him the story of his father who was slain by the wicked giant that now lived in the castle, Jack made his way to the castle and was welcomed in by the giantess, she gave him food and when the Giant returned home Jack never found his way back out of the castle..

FEE FI FO FUM!

You have awoken outside of the castle and can hear the giants mighty roar, he is coming for you, You have to make your way back down the beanstalk to safety, many before you have achieved this, and many have failed, you decide your fate in the map "Beanstalk"

Good luck!

Video/screenshots:

Map radius: 124

Coordinates of spawn point: X = 2, Y = 207, Z = 2

Y Coordinate of bottom level: Y = 2

I, MythicalYT (Connor) and LilBub (Danni) of Kithex agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Reactions:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAKING A MAP WITH THE SAME THEME!!!! Guess you beat me to it :p Great job! I hope it'll get accepted real quick!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make sure you leave constructive criticism if you vote no; it's always good to see the varied opinions.

Though personally, I don't see why you couldn't love this map. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci