• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Be gone stone swords at corn

Do you like this suggestion?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No way! I love going on a killing rampage at the corn.

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally find the cornucopia essential for various reasons.

To begin with as everyone else has stated the cornucopia is an aspect of risk and luck. This can be found to be in relation to the actual hunger games in which the cornucopia could change someone from the losing standings to the winning standings but also end up being their final living moments. As for specifically stone swords I understand how it may displease some users but just as the real hunger games some tributes earned good weapons and some earned items of little user however, the tributes with a lower chance of surviving were eliminated instantly. Likewise there is very little to do if users decides to slay people on spawn as it is their choice. Lastly if we took stone sword off spawn and kept them at certain routes would running to the routes first not become luck based and I personally, believe it would be hard for specific users who do not have a route and often rely on spawn for their own hope to win.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like others have said corn is supposed to be a risk, if there were no swords at corn everyone would just rush it. If you don't want to run the risk of being killed right away, simply don't go to corn.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I shall keep repeatedly spamming my point on this thread until it attracts the attention of the appropriate level of authority I'm looking for (preferably devs). -,-

XIME'S HIT DETECTION IS STUPID! THE PLAYERS KNOW IT. *YOU* DON'T. *FIX* IT. STOP THE 5-7 HIT SWORD COMBOS FROM BEHIND PLEASE!!!! **NOW**

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I shall keep repeatedly spamming my point on this thread until it attracts the attention of the appropriate level of authority I'm looking for (preferably devs). -,-

XIME'S HIT DETECTION IS STUPID! THE PLAYERS KNOW IT. *YOU* DON'T. *FIX* IT. STOP THE 5-7 HIT SWORD COMBOS FROM BEHIND PLEASE!!!! **NOW**
Why post here then? Contact a dev or make a thread...

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
The corn like others said is made as a risky place in a map with a small corn but on some maps you can quickly grab a chest then run. To remove the stone swords from corn would be like removing stone swords from tier 2's as really corn is a bunch of tier t's.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
The corn like others said is made as a risky place in a map with a small corn but on some maps you can quickly grab a chest then run. To remove the stone swords from corn would be like removing stone swords from tier 2's as really corn is a bunch of tier t's.
This discussion is finished. Please don't bring it back up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What about the rest of the game? You have to take risks throughout the game in order to win. For example the parkour chests found in most maps.

And miss out on items that can give you a massive advantage?
That is why you find a route with these things called tier 2 chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci