• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Be able to Toggle menu on the right.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I've always wanted to know why we couldn't be able to toggle off the menu on the right of our screen. I miss the old days when we didn't have that to help us. I just thought that we could possibly add this just like toggling players off in the lobby. Hopefully this gets word to Develops and we can get something started! Please spread the word guys, if you're a V1 player you'll understand this ;-;

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I'd love to see this be a thing, if it's even possible. I miss not having to see that, it's really annoying and in the way to be honest.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Actually this is not a bad idea. It may be true that the "side bar" may cause no harm, however in some cases it can be extremely discomforting. However all "this kind of stuff" has to go through our developers.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
It'd make it a lot easier to fake someone hacking in a private server...

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah it would be cool, with a command to remove it or show it. I sometimes love having a free screen, no distractions.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
It always covers up my sword and it's really annoying

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see why it bothers people so much. Yet, it can be brought up to the developers/administrative team and see their thoughts. (I have no experience in developing so don't take my word for it) Maybe, a way to do it is by having those permanent inventory items (that can sometimes be annoying) like a slime ball and clicking it to disable the side bar. We'll see.

but what are the chances of that happening
Quite high, to be honest.

Reactions:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci