• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BattleGrounds update

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
2 be honest, there truly is no point of opening up another mcgamer gametype until the current ones are fixed(zedchase, battlegrounds, survival) or at the least online (mctf2, creative). Too many gamemodes are being created and they are not looked after properly.
You are mistaken there, sir. The game types are mostly in BETA mode, meaning still being worked on. When too many people are online something crashes causing the entire game mode to go offline. They haven't added new game modes, and do not plan to (I believe) until the others are fixed.

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
tf2 is being worked ona nd creative has been up for months i run battle grounds and help on creative and the devs deal with tf2 zed chase and sg so there is a point and battlegrounds has been up for about 4 months.
as I told him. I should've waited to refute what he said until further reading.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
as I told him. I should've waited to refute what he said until further reading.
Seriously? Your purpose of coming here was to 'refute' me? Congratulations, I guess.
You are mistaken there, sir. The game types are mostly in BETA mode, meaning still being worked on. When too many people are online something crashes causing the entire game mode to go offline. They haven't added new game modes, and do not plan to (I believe) until the others are fixed.
For a 7 month period, MCSG was the only thing being worked on. From what I've been told, all servers have 2gb of ram, which stores quickly accessible data, like a players location, health, etc. 24 players using 2gb will not crash a server. MCGamer uses a popular game mode to attract people to MCGamer, thinking they're a network. Lol.

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
Seriously? Your purpose of coming here was to 'refute' me? Congratulations, I guess.
For a 7 month period, MCSG was the only thing being worked on. From what I've been told, all servers have 2gb of ram, which stores quickly accessible data, like a players location, health, etc. 24 players using 2gb will not crash a server. MCGamer uses a popular game mode to attract people to MCGamer, thinking they're a network. Lol.
Somewhat true. Although what you had previously stated was incorrect. They are adding game modes for it to be more enjoyable.

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
No, although if there is something stated incorrectly, then I correct with correct information. Why wouldn't you want correct information . . ?

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
No, although if there is something stated incorrectly, then I correct with correct information. Why wouldn't you want correct information . . ?
Because the "correct" information is always staff excuses to why other gamemodes are not out yet.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I think that premium perks shouldn't be added as the whole point of Battlegrounds is a place where everyone is the same and you can practice your PvP. If people get perks like extra weapons, etc., that would make it unfair and defeat the purpose...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci