• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Battlegrounds Map - "Market Place"

domixHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of map:Market Place
Lead Builder/Build team name:domixHD , Karlo4Win
Game type:Battlegrounds
Map description:This map is based on market place,how map it is called.So yea,there are 4 parts of map,west,north,south,east.On every side there are a little marketplace where are places that there are item frames and that is like little shops.Map is builded 1 week/7 days,we really hard worked on it!!!Map is good to pvp,there are no something that will remove inspiration of pvp.I hope this map will be accepted.
Video/screenshots:
SCREENSHOTS: http://imgur.com/a/SHxsJ (IMGUR)
MAP DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/download/7emw8wgjpkoauyb/Market+Place.zip

Coordinates of spawn points:357 64 592
Map radius:80

I,domixHD,Karlo4Win agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And the second day of December God said their shall be no default trees!

domixHD

Experienced
Reaction score
If im not wrong,there are at all maps defualt trees,why wouldn't be here too? :)

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
If im not wrong,there are at all maps defualt trees,why wouldn't be here too? :)
While some maps do have default trees, generally people dislike those maps. Custom trees give maps a nicer look overall.

Your map is nicely built, it's just that the houses and trees need a bit working off. The houses aren't too special and you should try to redo them instead of making them square houses with a triangle roof. Google tips on how to build nicer houses and learn from those tutorials because they help a build a lot. Also your last screenshot looks like that's a place for a Minecraft PvP Resource Pack Review thingy. Might want to remove that because from what I see, it servers little to no purpose.

Your transition to birch and jungle wood seems too abrupt. I would recommend sticking with jungle wood as your biome is a jungle, birch is too light and counteracts with those environment making it seem weird.

So overall...

-Builds are too simple
-Needs custom trees
-Work on the coloring of blocks you use
-Terraforming seems a bit weird at times, i.e some areas look like dirt houses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci