• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlefield 4

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
dunno if I will or not. It looks pretty cool. I'm just hoping they wont pull a Call of Duty and repeat the game over and over again.
It's a brand new engine, they even proved it through the 17 minute singleplayer gameplay. I'm unsure about multiplayer though but by the looks of it, it's worth my monies.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
It's a brand new engine, they even proved it through the 17 minute singleplayer gameplay. I'm unsure about multiplayer though but by the looks of it, it's worth my monies.
is it really? I havent actually looked into it much but I'm sure it'll be alright. But if EA screw up the multiplayer servers like they did with Sim City I'm not going to be happy.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All I know is that Ps3 has terrible graphics compared to my X-box 360.
All I know is that you've just helped prove my point.
The PS3 has very slightly worse graphical capabilities due to the fact that... Y'know what, google it. I can't be arsed to explain.
It just really annoys me when people say 'ps3 is s**t because the graphics suck'
There is VERY little difference.
However, compare Uncharted 3, to the Halo games for instance. The PS3 is actually far more powerful, but most developers are too lazy to use that power unless the game is PS3 exclusive.
Oh and Battlefield 4 Is going to be a next gen title, for the PS4 and new XBox, and those two are basically the same machine in different cases. More or less identical in most ways. Although the PS4 has something very slightly more powerful, I think it's the GPU.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
The PS3 has very slightly worse graphical capabilities due to the fact that... Y'know what, google it. I can't be arsed to explain.
It just really annoys me when people say 'ps3 is s**t because the graphics suck'
However, compare Uncharted 3, to the Halo games for instance. The PS3 is actually far more powerful, but most developers are too lazy to use that power unless the game is PS3 exclusive.
Oh and Battlefield 4 Is going to be a next gen title, for the PS4 and new XBox, and those two are basically the same machine in different cases. More or less identical in most ways. Although the PS4 has something very slightly more powerful, I think it's the GPU.
My friend baught a ps3 he said it sucked! He sold it to buy a xobox 360!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friend baught a ps3 he said it sucked! He sold it to buy a xobox 360!
To be quite honest I'm rather tired of having these arguments with people.
In short, the playstation is more powerful but companies don't utilise this because of software complications. The graphical capabilities are very close to identical.
And just a tip, before starting an argument, please make sure that you have at least some knowledge of the topic, rather than what I have gathered as very childish views which boil down to 'mine is good, yours is s**t'.
I know I come across as rough in this post but I am REALLY goddamn tired and I'm stressing the f**k out over my exams.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I prefer PC due to the fact that I can modify and upgrade it in almost infinite ways but I'm more of a multi-platformed player. Mainly PC but I own a PS3 and Xbox 360, I'm planning on getting the PS4 for games such as Watch Dogs and BF4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci