• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Battlefield 4. Is it worth it?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So BF4 is out and on face value it looks good, very similar to BF3, but I like this fact, but is it really worth all the money for the game?
I'd much appreciate some feedback, so hit me with your opinions guys,
-Charlie

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Charlie, you cant imagine how big is the difference between BF3 and Bf4.... i LOVE BF4, i havent bought it yet, but im doing it in a week, All out warfare, levolution, and all these realistic Graphics makes me proud to be a Real Battlefield fan, YOU SHOULD buy it, its completely worth everything :p

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
It depends from the console that you're using,if you play on pc(and you must have a very very good pc for set the best graphic quality)it's awesome.I got it on ps3 and is awesome even there,but here is like bf3:too big maps and not many players.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Buuuuh buy it for PC.
PC Masterrace > Console e z

also, you dont have to sign off every single post with -Charlieeee, we can see its you, thats what your profile is for.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm planning on getting it soon. If your PC can handle it, definitely get it for PC. If it can't, I wouldn't recommend buying it now. Wait for next-gen consoles to be released (or upgrade your PC), and buy it for those instead.

Just for comparison, my graphics card was around $110, and based on benchmarks it should be able to run BF4 on medium settings with 60+ FPS.

Reaction score
Buuuuh buy it for PC.
PC Masterrace > Console e z

also, you dont have to sign off every single post with -Charlieeee, we can see its you, thats what your profile is for.
Mm but I like console >: (
And I like to sign off

Disfuncti0n

Platinum
Reaction score
I've heard horrible reviews on it. Personally I've heard and seen that the single player is so extremely buggy that it is a bit funny to play, however instead of trying to fix those bugs the creators amped up the graphics. So if this is true, and a graphic/beautiful game is what you're looking for, then I'd say get it. Otherwise, I'm not too big into first person shooters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci