• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLE PLUGIN! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
directly from ChadtheDJ: "the next build penalizes logout"
herp derp.
*Face Palm* really??? Or are you just messing with me? How it works is if you get hit by someone but then lets say the time is set to 30 seconds, After 30 seconds of fighting with someone you are able to log out without the penalty. If you get attacked and then log-out then you still loose the same amount of points, This will eliminate people getting scores like 5000 or at least make it as hard as it is supposed to be.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Will we get points for kills in the next update, Chad? My point is 44 because of this >_>

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
If you hate these servers, please go away thanks. You are annoying.
Yea since i definatly hate these servers. Sorry im going to leave now.... No how about you dont put words in my mouth and this was a suggestion it was answered idk why your still comenting on it. If you dont like me then why dont you just leave the posts i have?

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Cause you are screaming in all the forums about hackers or leavers or something else.

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
Not something else, And i can not scream about it through a computer. Your just being rude and ignorant.

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea i don't want one. I don't know what his problem with me is, but I guess i did something wronge for him and i guess i'm sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci