• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLE PLUGIN! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
Find a way to make people not able to leave during a battle, People like areana_master and omgjustin do it all the time and its not legit leaderboards. Ive seen these plugins before, and if they do alt+f4 make them loose 200 points, This needs to be fixed please. There is no reason playing for real and fighting it out since you wont get as high a score as them doing this. I want to play for leaderboard but there is no reason to try right now with this abuse of the point system going on. Yes it is abuse.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The next build to this plugin penalizes logouts and rewards the last player attacked by the points. So this battleloging is completely taken care of next update.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The next build to this plugin penalizes logouts and rewards the last player attacked by the points. So this battleloging is completely taken care of next update.
Yay finally finished it :) You told is it was coming like a month ago? :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
In that case I hope you're going to make log out without penalizes able too, something like not getting attacked for 5 minutes and you can log out without losing points.

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
yea like ur in combat for 1 min at a time and if anything you can still logout it is possible to do this

Wojciech10

Spectator
Reaction score
If you have ran for a minute, I belive u have got away and should be able to logout.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will I finally get points for kills? Right now you only get them if you win or die of natural causes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci