• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Battle Of Baghdad - With Download

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Suggested name:
The Battle at Baghdad
Removed the controversy of the battle being ABOUT Baghdad which it wasnt it was just a place where they fought, which obviously brings the controversy. In Battle of Baghdad also the battle was not FOR Baghdad it was for the political advancements of the city, the votes and sidement but not the actual city leadership.
Battle of Blotry
The name Blotry is a bad name, but this is just an example of removing the "Baghdad" part which is obviously the main place of controversy. Removing it but keeping famous structures would keep the intent and the implications but not in fact the controversy.
Before i built this is researched about the war, and one of the first operations was given the name 'battle of baghdad' in which they fought for control of baghdad and the americans won

Baqon

Spectator
Reaction score
Ayyyyyyyyyy

LOVE IT!
Can't wait to start playing the map for real!

But the only thing I feel missing is a picture from above the map. I'd like to see how big the buildings are to the map, or maybe something that you didn't take screenies of.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Ayyyyyyyyyy

LOVE IT!
Can't wait to start playing the map for real!

But the only thing I feel missing is a picture from above the map. I'd like to see how big the buildings are to the map, or maybe something that you didn't take screenies of.
I'll see what i can do ;)

N

Nikola

Is it just me or I've seen maps built on the same concept like 100 times before? Nevertheless, it still needs some improvements such as: Adding detail to buildings and pathways/roads.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it just me or I've seen maps built on the same concept like 100 times before? Nevertheless, it still needs some improvements such as: Adding detail to buildings and pathways/roads.
Youve seen it before because this was on these forums but Multicube implemented it so i removed it. Since the multicube has shut down.

N

Nikola

Youve seen it before because this was on these forums but Multicube implemented it so i removed it. Since the multicube has shut down.
You got me wrong, I meant I saw a lot of other maps built on the same concept like this one, and that is not what MCGamer wants. They want originality.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Soooo...
I havent been on minecraft in about a year but ive just been lost in nostalgia, and just found myself watching all the old videos of this map.
haha,
Anyway, it seems a shame to leave this map to just spend eternity in my files so if anybody wants it to use, or maybe even improve,
here's the download link-
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fsk3py32w8yw5lw/baghdad.rar

again if the server wishes to use it, you can for free... i dont play minecraft anymore.
Have fun anyway, and if you do by any chance upload any content on this map message me please. Thanks.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci