• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Battle Of Baghdad - With Download

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fsk3py32w8yw5lw/baghdad.rar

Name of map: Battle of Baghdad

Lead Builder/Build team name: Team Pumpkin

Game type: Survival Games

Map description: this map is based on one of the first military operations in the Iraq war over Baghdad.
we attempted to build upon real buildings found in Baghdad (but not all are).

Video/screenshots:

Map walk through (slightly outdated, the buildings are more detailed)

Map radius: 220

I,{ zTxMD } of { Team Pumpkin } agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

This Map was implemented on the Multicube server for a short time before it recently Shut Down.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fsk3py32w8yw5lw/baghdad.rar

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your map! From what I see it looks pretty good but would be more helpful if you posted screenshots of your build!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Sick map, but very controversial title not really politically correct...

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Terrorists win."

Anyway, this map looks great! My only suggestion is to add more floor variety. The basic roads and desert pattern look bland compared to the buildings. Keep the detail consistent, and this map would be a great addition to the servers.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Sick map, but very controversial title not really politically correct...
To avoid the possibility of it being offensive they changed the name from battle of baghdad to just baghdad on multicube, but controversy isn't always bad, i like a bit ;)

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Suggested name:
The Battle at Baghdad
Removed the controversy of the battle being ABOUT Baghdad which it wasnt it was just a place where they fought, which obviously brings the controversy. In Battle of Baghdad also the battle was not FOR Baghdad it was for the political advancements of the city, the votes and sidement but not the actual city leadership.
Battle of Blotry
The name Blotry is a bad name, but this is just an example of removing the "Baghdad" part which is obviously the main place of controversy. Removing it but keeping famous structures would keep the intent and the implications but not in fact the controversy.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I would suggest calling it Baghdad or something less controversial. Controversy isn't always a bad thing but your map will have a lot better chance at getting accepted if it doesn't have a controversial title. Other than that, I really like this map and Baghdad was a really nice looking city pre-war. Anyways, good luck! ^_^

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The builds seem plain, and don't have much detail in them. I suggest adding more detail to things such as the roads, and the buildings.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen this so many times!
Still needs improving though...a lot of the builds are accurate so kudos for that ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci