• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans

Should all previous bans be unbanned after fully McgamerV2 is out?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This idea doesn't seem very plausible in my opinion. Un-banning everyone, would cause a lot more damage to the servers. It's like giving the criminals another chance, and letting them out of their jail[If they were sentenced for life.] Most likely those same criminals are going to commit crimes again, and the police are going to be scrambling trying to protect everyone. Same goes here. Most of the people haven't had a change of heart, and probably never will. Letting them loose is just going to cause more tension for the mods/staff team in general. Plus, there are already people complaining about too many hackers. I don't think letting all the old ones is going to help the situation.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clearing bans on the new MCGamer network would unfortunately cause major issues, this is due to the fact that there is a large number of the community still complaining about the flood of hackers, if we unban the previously banned rule-breakers, then things will not turn out pretty... It's definitely going to be most likely that they're going to break the rules again, it'd be too much of a hassle for staff members to start at square one again.
c:

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
No. Absolutely not.

If I were a staff member and these bans got wiped, I would be VERY angry.

You hire all these staff members, they do their job of banning a heck ton of players only for all their work to be gone to waste. I personally would be fairly ticked off.

So yeah, no.

Reaction score
You had made a thread like this before and it was locked for a reason. Now, you're requesting that there is no rudeness or negativity here, but still, you're talking about a topic *stupid* enough like this.
Imagine if MCSG unbanned every hacker and trash-talker. Just imagine what would happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci