• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mai gawd. Lululioness WHY so much unedeed drama? Can't everyone just laugh at people who cyberbully them? Staff, if you believe you are doing the right thing, the keep doing it!

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
This can only arouse suspicion. Simply over a computer screen of a videogame? C'mon guys. Get real.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
This can only arouse suspicion. Simply over a computer screen of a videogame? C'mon guys. Get real.
Read the rest of the thread before you joke about the "health problems" part.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im probably going to sound really stupid saying this but. What exactly is happening?

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
If there are members in the Summit that had intentions to demote staff, they wouldn't be able to do that anyways, because they're not the leaders of the Summit. Why didn't they just get removed from the Summit instead of banned from MCSG? If they're banned from MCSG, they can still access the Summit.

Sorry if I don't understand the whole situation, but can I get an explanation? Thanks.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought Zeno was in Europe or something.....
I hope you release information about the "Peace Summit" soon, because the suspense is killing me and I miss Ducky D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci