• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned + Lag Issues

_KingCobra_

Spectator
Reaction score
I was banned from the server a few minutes ago (only for a minute), but that's not the point. It's the reason that I was banned FOR. I was banned for supposedly hacking, when I wasn't. The only mod I had on was OptiFine. Plus, the battlegrounds server lags a crap tun fix it plzzz

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you explain the situation you were in before you got banned? Like what you were doing

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
If you were banned, that means that the server detected you were using a mod or client that was not permitted. To prevent it from happening again, you must remove those mods. Seeing as it was only for a minute, I would not worry about it too much.

_KingCobra_

Spectator
Reaction score
If you were banned, that means that the server detected you were using a mod or client that was not permitted. To prevent it from happening again, you must remove those mods. Seeing as it was only for a minute, I would not worry about it too much.
The only mod I was using was OptiFine. I was using no other mods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci