• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Ban records on our servers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emph12321

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, I recently applied to be a moderator for the MCSG servers, one of the reasons was that I was below the age limit, and the other was "Ban records on our servers"
Does anyone know what that phrase means because I am not banned from any of the MCSG servers and my alternate account isn't banned.
Thanks,
Benja x

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have been banned once in your mcsg career, so you can't be a mod

Emph12321

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah... About that... I was going to lie about my age, but that would just be stupid, I would have passed I guess if I did lol.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah... About that... I was going to lie about my age, but that would just be stupid, I would have passed I guess if I did lol.
In any application, you should never, ever lie about anything. I'd much rather get denied than lie about my age. :/
Plus, in order to become a Moderator, you'd have to use a microphone for the interview (or have a microphone period. If you got accepted by lying about your age, you would have been questioned on the interview.

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Let me copy something from the mod applications thread:
We greatly prefer 18+, but with enough experience and enough detail in your application, we will accept younger.Sorry, we do not accept anyone under the age of 16, unless your application is very impressive! "Don't lie about your age, we have ways of finding out the truth!"

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, on the panel it says you haven't been banned, so not sure about that.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Even if you lied, you wouldn't get mod. We have ways of finding out the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci