• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ban dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboyle

Spectator
Reaction score
Already so I just got banned for another hour (though I'm sure it will be over before anyone reads this) but this is the 3rd time it has happened. Three times so far, VikkiAnn has banned me for one hour each time without any proof that I was "hacking". (Actually, I'm not even sure if I was banned for hacking, considering every time I have been banned she hasn't told me what it's for, though the first time I think it was using caps after her telling us all to stop. The conversation went like Her:"Alright the next person to use caps is getting banned."
Me:"YOU DON'T OWN ME!")

And yeah it's really annoying I keep getting banned, without any proof, though I am not hacking, and i"m still not sure if I'm even being banned for hacking.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
On the other hand, its just a 1hr ban. And you kinda just shown the proof, if the mod said: "Next person to use caps will get a ban" And you did caps, which you just shown, then that's your proof. Using Caps is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci