• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bajancanadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
its not like bajan asked for the ppl on mcsg worshiping him and giving him stuff actually if u watched his video he hates when people give him stuff and btw this is the internet who cares if u spell stuff wrong
The door is to my left if you don't care about grammar.

longshotCOD

Survivor
Reaction score
oh and btw you forgot skydoesminecraft he makes fake voices when he talks about butter

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
It's annoying because all his wins are simply because of his worshippers practically sacrificing themselves for him. This is yet another example of my faith in humanity being lost :( lolz

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
It's annoying because all his wins are simply because of his worshippers practically sacrificing themselves for him. This is yet another example of my faith in humanity being lost :( lolz
I watched some of his videos it includes people giving him stuff, them asking to team, him killing them saying "ims sorry", U my friend are correct that is the only reason he wins

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I watched some of his videos it includes people giving him stuff, them asking to team, him killing them saying "ims sorry", U my friend are correct that is the only reason he wins
I know right? lol it's like 0 respect for his followers lol

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually I'm sure bajan canadian plays on different servers depending on who he is playing with :3 Considering Angry Jukebox has played with him (I think) and I'm sure it was on eu.

Also any youtuber that decides to put on a fake voice annoys me 99% of the time, such examples Bajan Canadian, Tobuscus, PewDiePie, and umm I cannot think of anymore off the top of my head, (Captain Sparkles maybe, but I like his videos most of the time), but Bajan Canadian mostly, not only because of the annoying fake voice, he also seems to have created his own language... Such as Doood and we deeed it, are two examples of people spelling stuff incorrectly just to follow bajan... I don't know, his videos just generally annoy me and I really cannot see why people worship him so much (I understand people liking his videos, each to their own, but why worship 1 guy)...
Tobuscus is annoying, Pewds <3

Anyone Swedish <3

But if you hate the voices you don't need to watch the videos, the only problem is the fanbases, but they are kinda out of control of the actual Youtubers.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My ex-friend is a Bajan follower, he spells like him.

This is why he's an ex-friend.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, some of them aren't. But they are noob enough to spam every thread in sight with "how do I get in the servers" :p
I honestly hate most of the US community because they can be really annoying. In the EU everyone is so much nicer, fewer hackers and just generally a more mature community. But I can't play EU sadly because it annoys me how long it takes to restart, how impossible the clans are and how laggy it is for me.
I play eu. It's not always like that. I report a fair share of people. There are spammers, bajan fans, swearers, and it's generally about the same feel I get when I play on other regions (I'm lucky, I can play everywhere :). My internet allows me to play any region, but I get the same lag anywhere.) Hackers though, there aren't as many.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
its not like bajan asked for the ppl on mcsg worshiping him and giving him stuff actually if u watched his video he hates when people give him stuff and btw this is the internet who cares if u spell stuff wrong
When in there did I ever blame bajan for that? I just wondered why they worshiped him, I never blamed him for that, I just wondered why they did. I mean surely there are better role models than someone who has used hacks/cheats for MCSG, and surely there are better role models than a youtuber who uses a language that sounds like a 4 year olds attempt at words while learning English. No offence to Bajan, that is his style of video, but he is only a youtube video producer, what is the need to idolize him and copy him entirely, he isn't even that great at PvP, but I understand some people like his videos, they just aren't for me. I just see no need to worship the people I enjoy watching, such as nerd³.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I hate people who constantly BACCA'S UNITE or Dood or donz or constantly putting z on the end of words, It's so IRRITATING. even this infection has spread to EU. let's start a revolution xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci