• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bajancanadian is getting old (But still awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've never seen his videos but if he's as annoying as his fans are than thank god.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
I dislike Bajan for having sprint hacks, and teammates that aimbot/forcefield.
Wow someone else sees this, he also block glitches every once and a while. The in benja we trust thing isn't as annoying as how he is teaching the younger players (mainly) to speak improper english, and I always see messages in game like "HAY DOOOOOOD" I also don't see the craze in his videos (Same with Pewdiepie and Tobuscus) his fake voices, they just annoy me, but if you can get past that I'm sure they're good, I used to be subscribed to bajan before he started MCSG, not really an active sub but I used to enjoy them before he started doing that voice.

(bring on the hate)

longshotCOD

Survivor
Reaction score
I dislike Bajan for having sprint hacks, and teammates that aimbot/forcefield.
one he doesnt even use it anymore and two its allowed any minecraft mod is allowed as long las it doesnt help you fight or cheat better sprint just binds youre keys so its easier to run dont say im wrong i asked mods and admins

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
one he doesnt even use it anymore and two its allowed any minecraft mod is allowed as long las it doesnt help you fight or cheat better sprint just binds youre keys so its easier to run dont say im wrong i asked mods and admins
Correct me if i'm wrong, But i think you're talking about the better sprint mod.. And that is definitely not allowed to be used, Because its easier to sprint, while everybody has to work with the buggy mc sprint, you will have to advantage of using a single tap for sprinting. This is an unfair advantage. And therefore not allowed on the MCSG servers.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, guys, Gibbo here,
Better Sprint Mod:
Okay, now, I've seen a lot of ban disputes about the Better Sprint Mod and why it isn't 'hacking' and why people shouldn't be getting banned for it. This mod is technically hacking as its a non-vanilla (apart from OptiFine) being used on the servers, this gives the player an advantage that other players will not have, earning the whole ‘its unfair’ title.

The mod is basically Instant Sprint (One of the mods from Nodus) just its not on permanently BUT this is an advantage over players. A lot of people pull the whole ‘Oh BajanCanadian uses it, why can’t we?’ in their ban disputes to try and get out of a ban but Bajan doesn’t use the mod on our servers and we’ve spoken to him about it in the past. Using him is no longer an excuse.

So in short, you are NOT allowed to use the mod on our servers. Any person caught using it will be tempbanned and on second offence, perm banned. You have been warned.
Ok I am sure you have not asked any mods or admins as this is a quote from the sticky in general support, it IS against the rules as it gives an advantage as explained above, but we're going off topic anyway this was not him hacking in the first place.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking of making a twitter account just to ask him to delete the video... Its so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci