• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back To School Thoughts...

Do you like school?

• Yes Its better than staying at home

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • No, boring, tiring, rubbish

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly love going to a place where all my friends are and I don't have to organize anything to meet them. I hate getting up in the morning, being judged, and being criticized on my work.

RushSquash

Platinum
Reaction score
For me, just being back in a place where I feel as if I have a legitimate offline social life makes me enjoy school... for like the first five days. After that, it's just downhill from there. Getting up at 6:30 doesn't go down well with me.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Stay in school, its good for you. The more you think about it, the closer it gets.

DADUKEMINUS

Tribute
Reaction score
School started a 4 weeks ago :( I already took 9 test :(

Btw: I only get 4 weeks summer break. Cailfornia

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't enjoy school. I wish I had a bit of a longer vacation though, because 1 month of my summer was spent moving.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
So School AKA Hell is coming up in a few weeks, and I've been having a lot of thoughts regarding it, I always hate going back to school, hate teachers, hate people, hate timetables, hate lessons etc. But now the headteacher is introducing a new system which segregates me from my friends, so I will be all by myself. Im awfully awkward and lack confidence, I just don't know how to make new friends.

Everyday I wake up to think school is coming closer...
My heart just sinks so much...

What can I do to take my mind of of it and stop worrying!

To be honest, staying home is great and all. But you will get fat and gain no brain cells from it. With school It gives you something to do, and be board all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci