• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AW's European Nation Tournament v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
AW1996 You said that we had to kick some players from our team because we were too many.
Well, it wasn't a decision by the all team, just Saimo and GoldenWave decided to kick some players from the Skype chat.
So please, delete the Italy squad from the tournament.

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
1) Your IGN: ItsRazler
2) Your nation: Scotland / UK / England
3) Your mcsg stats: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/ItsRazler/
4) Will you be active to support your team?: yes i would. I am deticated enough to be rank 50 odd on the leaderboards :p

Last edited:

DJEPICCOM

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Your IGN: DJEPICOM
2) Your nation: England
3) Your mcsg stats: (www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/player/DJEPICOM)
4) Will you be active to support your team? Yes as I am a very experienced MCSG player. Unfortunately since the stats update I have hardly played and I've been playing other servers but if you need me to 1v1 to prove myself I can do :)

itslkingjames

Survivor
Reaction score

Winners: -

TeamSpeak IP: idk yet
Welcome to my first ever and maybe only 2nd tournament on the MCSG servers!
I might be copying others ideas and there are other players who have done tournaments like this in the past (such as my brother and edtheg who both originally had the idea of such a tourney) but the matches have always been pretty unorganized and the organization in general has been pretty bad. Therefore I want to try my own and see if I can manage to host a good tournament for all the participating players and nations.
The goal of this is to get an idea of what is the best nation in the EU MCGamer community and to have fun with new people from your nation who you might have not known before.
As I am recording all this, please make sure to vote on this strawpoll here!
I will check for the results tomorrow (26/08/2014) at 15 GMT.

Okay, so as the result of the straw poll, the majority of the people want match highlights after every match. Therefore, I will make match highlights of the K.O. round and tournament highlights of the K.O. round matches.

(just copied this, im lazy)​

The idea behind this is that there are 2 groups which will be randomly put together (maybe 3 if there are enough nations even though I have to rethink the K.O.-round-system then).
Within the group stage, e.g. in group 1, every nation will fight every other nation in their group.
At the end of the group stage, the two top teams will be facing the two top teams from the other group in the semi-finals battling out who is gonna move on to the final and the lower two teams will be facing the other groups lower two teams battling out 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th place.
I might be creating a tournament on challonge.com to make it more transparent for all the players.

Once 8 nations with enough players have signed up for the tournament, I will set times for the matches of which I think are best so that a maximum of players is online so there won't be any discussions.

If a team does not have enough players online at that time to play the match, it is their own problem.

I. No sponsoring/no use of sponsored items.
II. No bountying
III. If a hacker is interfering with the match, the clan being disadvantaged can decide whether the round gets restarted or not after the hacker has killed the member(s) (max. 30 seconds after if possible) (evidence needed)
IV. Crashes at any point of the game will lead to a restart of the round (if it is a 3v1 when a player crashes, the restarting round will also be a 3v1) (evidence needed)
V. Clan wars will always either be a 3v3 and if possible (enough players are online) a 4v4
VI. 2 minute grace period at the start of the game
VII. The group stage matches will always be first to 3, the K.O. matches will be first to 5
VIII. No postponing
IX. Only people who signed up for the tourney are allowed to play if not arranged otherwise with me
X. No teaming with players not participating in the match
XI. Obey the MCGamer rules + the official MCGamer clan war rules

I will try and be spectating/recording as many matches as possible so there will hopefully be no discussions.
If a team breaks a rule, the round will go to the opposing team.

Prize: One player by the nation that wins who impressed me the most/played the best throughout the tournament will receive a Gold Donoror a new MC Account.

- 1 - Germany - Timmiffi, HengeS, TheRealRowdy, DW1998, AW1996, MarcelDavis, Zalikon, HighStandards

- 2 - England - Twistology, Alloy, jonnysurvives, Antonyz, uhToasty, jacksurvives, MasterCyReX, bcfcAnt, Mahxi, Joethepro15, Tawxical, Jdennis, JackD88, EXPLODING_WRATH, MrFrazzelT,

- 3 - Estonia/Lithuania - Unsocial (Scout), (Wyz), ShrekIsMyDad, Mantyy,

- 4 - Italy - Mirkoz, leonardo99gamer, FierinoPvP, vZeNv, Pulveriize, Leirox, TGSzzzzzz, UnUomo, Riuk_, Saimo, NegativeVI, Donyy, Sperkii, NoPingJustGio, NickSharpx, Tr3vex, Vraelie (SawkPlaysMC), Eviix, SooHandre, Perceus_, thenoobisnick, ThatsTurbo, GoldenWave (gaetanosurvives), Apozx, Harrods, _GIOKATOREPOWA, Xenotron_, Carota_Mistica, _Unbreakable, VincyTheTrucker,

- 5 - France - NixGamez

- 6 - Netherlands - Kruel, JahWeh, BlueStyled (flojta), Tranquility (jdegoederen), Chuckboy93, Rywez_ (Rersero_), Sasosado, PugPlaysSG, DahMike, Feanity, Skiqz,

- 7 - Norway - Intentional, ImVestre, Moderification, cheezedoodles,

- 8 - Denmark - Gaxriexz, Kruger, (BondeJyden), Reborn_, Knowix, Zyanid3, Aqurate,

- 9 - Ireland - Narwhal, Sliabh,

- 10 - Sweden - Norwz, AquazHD (Zaquez), Yggoh, tosse100, Edvize, Zaivex, gurra4747, Spicez, Zaith, knutpaj, doggy_gamer, shrekismydog, Silf,

- 11 - Romania - xStealthyGamer, Repha, demetzeu, ImMarius, caesar1108, Godfather, EricJoaca, Revillz, RaduPi, qPain, bakbogdy, relikerDV, Nemessys, EduardJokerHD, ZetOnFire, xFreakyPvPx, LionInPyjamas,

- 12 - Turkey - Quezzy, Quw,

- 13 - Serbia - RoastTehBackstab, Fynex1337,

Applications until Sunday (17/8/2014) (03/05/15)

1) Your IGN:
2) Your nation:
3) Your mcsg stats: (www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/player/YOURNAME)
4) Will you be active to support your team?​

Matches:

Match 1 -

Match 2 -

Match 3 -

Match 4 -

Match 5 -

Match 6 -

Match 7 -

Match 8 -

Match 9 -​
xInfinative

Winners: -

TeamSpeak IP: idk yet
Welcome to my first ever and maybe only 2nd tournament on the MCSG servers!
I might be copying others ideas and there are other players who have done tournaments like this in the past (such as my brother and edtheg who both originally had the idea of such a tourney) but the matches have always been pretty unorganized and the organization in general has been pretty bad. Therefore I want to try my own and see if I can manage to host a good tournament for all the participating players and nations.
The goal of this is to get an idea of what is the best nation in the EU MCGamer community and to have fun with new people from your nation who you might have not known before.
As I am recording all this, please make sure to vote on this strawpoll here!
I will check for the results tomorrow (26/08/2014) at 15 GMT.

Okay, so as the result of the straw poll, the majority of the people want match highlights after every match. Therefore, I will make match highlights of the K.O. round and tournament highlights of the K.O. round matches.

(just copied this, im lazy)​

The idea behind this is that there are 2 groups which will be randomly put together (maybe 3 if there are enough nations even though I have to rethink the K.O.-round-system then).
Within the group stage, e.g. in group 1, every nation will fight every other nation in their group.
At the end of the group stage, the two top teams will be facing the two top teams from the other group in the semi-finals battling out who is gonna move on to the final and the lower two teams will be facing the other groups lower two teams battling out 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th place.
I might be creating a tournament on challonge.com to make it more transparent for all the players.

Once 8 nations with enough players have signed up for the tournament, I will set times for the matches of which I think are best so that a maximum of players is online so there won't be any discussions.

If a team does not have enough players online at that time to play the match, it is their own problem.

I. No sponsoring/no use of sponsored items.
II. No bountying
III. If a hacker is interfering with the match, the clan being disadvantaged can decide whether the round gets restarted or not after the hacker has killed the member(s) (max. 30 seconds after if possible) (evidence needed)
IV. Crashes at any point of the game will lead to a restart of the round (if it is a 3v1 when a player crashes, the restarting round will also be a 3v1) (evidence needed)
V. Clan wars will always either be a 3v3 and if possible (enough players are online) a 4v4
VI. 2 minute grace period at the start of the game
VII. The group stage matches will always be first to 3, the K.O. matches will be first to 5
VIII. No postponing
IX. Only people who signed up for the tourney are allowed to play if not arranged otherwise with me
X. No teaming with players not participating in the match
XI. Obey the MCGamer rules + the official MCGamer clan war rules

I will try and be spectating/recording as many matches as possible so there will hopefully be no discussions.
If a team breaks a rule, the round will go to the opposing team.

Prize: One player by the nation that wins who impressed me the most/played the best throughout the tournament will receive a Gold Donoror a new MC Account.

- 1 - Germany - Timmiffi, HengeS, TheRealRowdy, DW1998, AW1996, MarcelDavis, Zalikon, HighStandards

- 2 - England - Twistology, Alloy, jonnysurvives, Antonyz, uhToasty, jacksurvives, MasterCyReX, bcfcAnt, Mahxi, Joethepro15, Tawxical, Jdennis, JackD88, EXPLODING_WRATH, MrFrazzelT,

- 3 - Estonia/Lithuania - Unsocial (Scout), (Wyz), ShrekIsMyDad, Mantyy,

- 4 - Italy - Mirkoz, leonardo99gamer, FierinoPvP, vZeNv, Pulveriize, Leirox, TGSzzzzzz, UnUomo, Riuk_, Saimo, NegativeVI, Donyy, Sperkii, NoPingJustGio, NickSharpx, Tr3vex, Vraelie (SawkPlaysMC), Eviix, SooHandre, Perceus_, thenoobisnick, ThatsTurbo, GoldenWave (gaetanosurvives), Apozx, Harrods, _GIOKATOREPOWA, Xenotron_, Carota_Mistica, _Unbreakable, VincyTheTrucker,

- 5 - France - NixGamez

- 6 - Netherlands - Kruel, JahWeh, BlueStyled (flojta), Tranquility (jdegoederen), Chuckboy93, Rywez_ (Rersero_), Sasosado, PugPlaysSG, DahMike, Feanity, Skiqz,

- 7 - Norway - Intentional, ImVestre, Moderification, cheezedoodles,

- 8 - Denmark - Gaxriexz, Kruger, (BondeJyden), Reborn_, Knowix, Zyanid3, Aqurate,

- 9 - Ireland - Narwhal, Sliabh,

- 10 - Sweden - Norwz, AquazHD (Zaquez), Yggoh, tosse100, Edvize, Zaivex, gurra4747, Spicez, Zaith, knutpaj, doggy_gamer, shrekismydog, Silf,

- 11 - Romania - xStealthyGamer, Repha, demetzeu, ImMarius, caesar1108, Godfather, EricJoaca, Revillz, RaduPi, qPain, bakbogdy, relikerDV, Nemessys, EduardJokerHD, ZetOnFire, xFreakyPvPx, LionInPyjamas,

- 12 - Turkey - Quezzy, Quw,

- 13 - Serbia - RoastTehBackstab, Fynex1337,

Applications until Sunday (17/8/2014) (03/05/15)

1) Your IGN:
2) Your nation:
3) Your mcsg stats: (www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/player/YOURNAME)
4) Will you be active to support your team?​

Matches:

Match 1 -

Match 2 -

Match 3 -

Match 4 -

Match 5 -

Match 6 -

Match 7 -

Match 8 -

Match 9 -​
1) Your IGN: xInfinative
2) Your nation: England
3) Your mcsg stats: (www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/player/xInfinative) I dont try for stats as i play loads of clan wars
4) Will you be active to support your team? very

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci