• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_come_2_pwn

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Name:Dan
  • IGN:i_come_2_pwn
  • Wins/Total:124
  • *Mic:yes
  • Best PVP Quality:amazing
  • MCSG Donator:yes diamond
  • Why do you want to join Aviate:to get even better at mcsg and have fun
  • What makes you unique:my pvp skills
  • Willing to change IGN in the future:maybe
  • Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character:maybe
  • Comments:nice clan hope i make it

Coldkiller619

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Name:Jose
  • IGN:coldkiller619
  • Wins/Total:1/over 600(im improving)
  • *Skype:coldkiller619 (i dont really use it so maybe on TS) but thats my skype
  • *Mic:yes
  • Best PVP Quality:im not sure but if i could say it would be sword/bow strafe
  • MCSG Donator:none but planning on getting iton or gold
  • Why do you want to join Aviate:i want to get more involved in the community and have some fun
  • What makes you unique:i dont know
  • Willing to change IGN in the future:not sure but its possible
  • Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character:maybe is a sheep ok though? xD
  • Comments:GG

creeperbillybob

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Name: Jeremy
  • IGN: creeperbillybob
  • Wins/Total: 77
  • *Mic: Yes I have a fine mic.
  • Best PVP Quality: Sword usage and bow
  • MCSG Donator: No
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I want a fun and nice group of people to play with.
  • What makes you unique: I am a great pvper with the sword and bow, I win usually every game, but when I'm teamed I usually let my teammate win.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future: Maybe.
  • Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character: Yes, just let me know when and what
  • Comments: I've been playing mcsg from the beginning I stopped playing for about a year and now I'm back and better than ever. One reason I stopped playing was because of my computer I had a horrible computer that crashed, froze, and overheated, that is why i have such a HORRIBLE kill/win-ratio - Thanks Creeperbillybob.

A

Asanity

SkullKill17 & TheGamingHalo you guys will be pending. I will add you guys on Skype and ask you further questions and that will depend on if you will be accepted or not.

Welcome ShabbyShark & Freazyhead, we are proud to announce that you are now accepted and apart of our family! You will be given your trial very shortly after we figure out a time that you can do it. Please accept the Skype requests so I can contact you. We will give you more details on your trial, and if you pass the trial you will officially be in Aviate. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-AviAsanity - "To fly above the rest"

A

Asanity

Welcome Deathheart15 & i_come_2_pwn, we are proud to announce that you are now accepted and apart of our family! You will be given your trial very shortly after we figure out a time that you can do it. Please accept the Skype requests so I can contact you. We will give you more details on your trial, and if you pass the trial you will officially be in Aviate. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

A

Asanity

• Name: Jeremy
  • IGN: creeperbillybob
  • Wins/Total: 77
  • *Mic: Yes I have a fine mic.
  • Best PVP Quality: Sword usage and bow
  • MCSG Donator: No
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I want a fun and nice group of people to play with.
  • What makes you unique: I am a great pvper with the sword and bow, I win usually every game, but when I'm teamed I usually let my teammate win.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future: Maybe.
  • Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character: Yes, just let me know when and what
  • Comments: I've been playing mcsg from the beginning I stopped playing for about a year and now I'm back and better than ever. One reason I stopped playing was because of my computer I had a horrible computer that crashed, froze, and overheated, that is why i have such a HORRIBLE kill/win-ratio - Thanks Creeperbillybob.
Welcome creeperbillybob, we are proud to announce that you are now accepted and apart of our family! You will be given your trial very shortly after we figure out a time that you can do it. Please accept the Skype requests so I can contact you. We will give you more details on your trial, and if you pass the trial you will officially be in Aviate. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

DubHound

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Name: Graeson Bergen

• IGN: DubHound

• Wins/Total: 1/7

• *Mic: I have a Blue Yeti, it's $120 vocal mic (Yeah, you could say I'm a high roller).

• Best PVP Quality: I'm great with a sword, but with a bow I'm legendary.

• MCSG Donator: Nope.

• Why do you want to join Aviate: I love PvP and I like the idea of a clan. I like being a part of a community that is meant for PvP and SG. It's like being a part of a big family that is meant for killing other people.

• What makes you unique: I'm an orange monster, Canadian and a very good dancer (That's right ladies). I can also drive stick.

• Willing to change IGN in the future: Yes. Far into the future, I'm low on funds at the moment.

• Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character: My skin defines my very being so probably not.

• Comments: I am a newbie on these servers but not to SG. I have many wins on other servers like The Hive and Hypixel's server. GEEEET SOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

Last edited:

Coldkiller619

Survivor
Reaction score
Umm how many times are you allowed to apply? Because my second application has'nt been responded to. And thank you.

flabbypenguin

Tribute
Reaction score

• Name:
    flabbypenguin
  • IGN: flabbypenguin731
  • Wins/Total: 1134/3372
  • *Mic: on a mac so yes mic
  • Best PVP Quality: everything besides bow
  • MCSG Donator: nope
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: idk someone asked me???
  • What makes you unique: im a penguin and is ranked 28 in the world
  • Willing to change IGN in the future: nope
  • Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character: nope penguins are a marvel too.
  • Comments:

A

Asanity

Welcome DubHound & flabbypenguin, we are proud to announce that you are now accepted and apart of our family! You will be given your trial very shortly after we figure out a time that you can do it. Please accept the Skype requests so I can contact you. We will give you more details on your trial, and if you pass the trial you will officially be in Aviate. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Perry3924

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Name: Timothy
  • IGN:perry3924
  • Wins/Total:Ill learn :)
  • *Mic:Very good
  • Best PVP Quality:Neutral
  • MCSG Donator:I havn't donated.... YET
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I think it's awesome to be on your channel playing with someone famous :p
  • What makes you unique:Im not xD
  • Willing to change IGN in the future:I guess
  • Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character:Yes
  • Comments:Can my skin be a Avengers charactar with something added into the skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci