• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
  • Name: Jarni
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: GMT + 1. *I know I'm EU but I'm currently unable to play on EU because of crashes.
  • Time Available: I´m almost always available.
  • IGN: Jarni
  • Wins/Total: 677 on regular MCSG, 21 on classic.
  • *Skype: Spacekatstudios is my skype. (I know it's a weird name)
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes. I have used teamspeak for a long time and I know how to use it.
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes, I have Razer Kraken 7.1 headset which has a pretty good mic.
  • Best PVP Quality: Melee. I'm good at strafing and rarely miss a hit. I'm also fairly good with my bow and fishing rod. I'm also a pretty good teammate (If you consider this as a PvP quality)
  • Worst PVP Quality: I sometimes get small fps drops because optifine isn't updated to 1.7 yet, once it is updated I'll run a stable 60-100 fps.
  • MCSG Donator: I´m not a donator but I'm a friend.
  • What makes you unique: Have been playing MCSG for over a year. Also for an EU player my connection on US is pretty good.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I´ve played with Myles a lot.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I have talked to some of you and you guys are really nice people, I also don't know some of you guys and I'd like to make some more friends. You guys can maybe teach me some tricks and stuff.
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): If I get a bit more money, sure.
  • Past clans: Nitride, Forgotten, SlimeArmy and about 5 more.
  • Comments/Additional Information:

Last edited:

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
  • Name: Jarni
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: GMT + 1. *I know I'm EU but I'm currently unable to play on EU because of crashes.
  • Time Available: I´m almost always available.
  • IGN: Jarni
  • Wins/Total: 677 on regular MCSG, 21 on classic.
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes.
  • *Mic (Y/N): Yes.
  • Best PVP Quality: Bow and Sword, I have a pretty good aim.
  • Worst PVP Quality: I sometimes get small fps drops.
  • MCSG Donator: I´m friend.
  • What makes you unique: Have been playing MCSG for over a year. Also for an EU player my connection on US is pretty good.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I´ve played with Myles a lot.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I´d love to join an good US clan where I can just have fun and stuffs.
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): If I get a bit more money, sure.
  • Past clans: Nitride, Forgotten, SlimeArmy and about 5 more.
  • Comments/Additional Information:
Jarniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

TheOfficerNarwhal

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Griffin Whitmire

US/CA: US

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Time Available: I have soccer a few times a week. I will probably not be on on a Monday, but the rest of the week, I should be on most of the day after school.

Wins: 42, but I have been getting more each day.

Teamspeak: OfficerNarwhal

Mic: It's a cheap webcam, but it works good enough, not too much background noise. I am getting a better one for Christmas though.

Best PVP Quality: I am pretty good with the FnS. I am very good with the bow, and know how to do close quarter combat with a sword. I also use the fishing rod, and I have gotten good with it.

Worst PVP Quality: I am pretty bad with block-hitting, and I have a tough time with teams of more than 2.

MCSG Donator: None. The reason for this is it's very easy to get in games on MCSG, and I thought, why waste the money, when I can play all I want without it. However if I need it, I will be willing to get it.

What makes me unique: What I believe makes me unique is my skills with the bow. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 3 years now, and I have had a lot of practice with bows. I know how to lead a shot, and when I am leading a shot, I almost never miss. I also am very good at quickly switching to my FnS. I can be going along, a guy pops out, I will switch to my FnS very quickly, and you will hardly be able to see it. I am good at parkour, so I can run for a long time if I need to meet up with other members on my team.

How often do I play with members of Aviate: I play with members of Aviate quite often. There is usually a few of them on Roxbot at all times, and I also play on Roxbot. I am good friends with AviAndy, and I was also good friends with AviEddy, and AviJess, though I am not sure whether they are still in this clan.

Why do I want to join Aviate: The reason I want to join Aviate, is that I was talking to some people one day, then I notice this team of 3, all with "Avi" in front of their names. I figured they were friends who played Minecraft together. Over time I became friends with them, and learned that the "Avi" was because they were in the clan Aviate. They made it sound so fun and exciting, and invited me to join. I declined at the time, due to my schedule, and I wasn't sure if I was ready. Over the past couple of months, I have gotten new things that would allow me to join and excel in PVP. I got a webcam, that I use as my mic, and I learned new strategies. I think that this clan would bring a lot of fun into my Minecraft life, and I hope I get accepted.

Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): Seeing as I really like this name, the chances would be slim.

Past Clans: None. There is a first time for everything, and I want my first time to be in Aviate. :)

Comments: I really do hope you will consider me. I know that I lack in wins, but I think I can make up for it in other ways. Have a wonderful day! :)

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Time Available: I have soccer a few times a week. I will probably not be on on a Monday, but the rest of the week, I should be on most of the day after school.

Mic: It's a cheap webcam, but it works good enough, not too much background noise. I am getting a better one for Christmas though.

Best PVP Quality: I am pretty good with the FnS. I am very good with the bow, and know how to do close quarter combat with a sword. I also use the fishing rod, and I have gotten good with it.

Worst PVP Quality: I am pretty bad with block-hitting, and I have a tough time with teams of more than 2.

MCSG Donator: None. The reason for this is it's very easy to get in games on MCSG, and I thought, why waste the money, when I can play all I want without it. However if I need it, I will be willing to get it.

What makes me unique: What I believe makes me unique is my skills with the bow. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 3 years now, and I have had a lot of practice with bows. I know how to lead a shot, and when I am leading a shot, I almost never miss. I also am very good at quickly switching to my FnS. I can be going along, a guy pops out, I will switch to my FnS very quickly, and you will hardly be able to see it. I am good at parkour, so I can run for a long time if I need to meet up with other members on my team.

How often do I play with members of Aviate: I play with members of Aviate quite often. There is usually a few of them on Roxbot at all times, and I also play on Roxbot. I am good friends with AviAndy, and I was also good friends with AviEddy, and AviJess, though I am not sure whether they are still in this clan.

Why do I want to join Aviate: The reason I want to join Aviate, is that I was talking to some people one day, then I notice this team of 3, all with "Avi" in front of their names. I figured they were friends who played Minecraft together. Over time I became friends with them, and learned that the "Avi" was because they were in the clan Aviate. They made it sound so fun and exciting, and invited me to join. I declined at the time, due to my schedule, and I wasn't sure if I was ready. Over the past couple of months, I have gotten new things that would allow me to join and excel in PVP. I got a webcam, that I use as my mic, and I learned new strategies. I think that this clan would bring a lot of fun into my Minecraft life, and I hope I get accepted.

Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): Seeing as I really like this name, the chances would be slim.

Past Clans: None. There is a first time for everything, and I want my first time to be in Aviate. :)

Comments: I really do hope you will consider me. I know that I lack in wins, but I think I can make up for it in other ways. Have a wonderful day! :)
Recommended just as good as me on roxbot luv u m8

TheOfficerNarwhal

Spectator
Reaction score

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
Lucid, I have deleted the posts from both of us, so PM me if you feel you need to explain further. I have left the clan, and I have my reasons.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually going to be serious about applying.

• Name: John, call me xPoke though ;)
  • US/CA: Both!
  • Timezone: Pacific Standard(PST)
  • Time Available: It depends, like I can get on for awhile, then the next day I won't be on at all, it really depends on how my day went at home.
  • IGN: xPokemasterx, I'm seriously thinking about changing my IGN.
  • Wins/Total: 588/3541
  • *Skype: I don't have Skype, but I'm going to ask about changing to a Mac.
  • *Teamspeak (Y/N):Y
  • *Mic (Y/N):Y
  • Best PVP Quality: Bow, my best quallity because I have an eye for angles of sniping, Andy you know this, when we 1v1ed, I got lucky. Anyways, my second best PvP quallity is f&s hands down. It's actually tied with the bow, but I rank it second.

• Worst PVP Quality: Probably sword PvP in close areas, because I like open areas where my bow takes care of the running. In close areas, I freak ou because I can't use my best weapon.
  • MCSG Donator: I'm an Iron donor.
  • What makes you unique: My tactics with f&s. I have multiple times killed them with fire.
  • How often have you played with the members+ in Aviate: I'm haven't often, will do more often!
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: You guys, are amazing at PvP. I want to learn more tactics, and make more friends on that path!
  • Would you change your IGN to Avi(Name): Yes, I will.
  • Past clans: Too many, hoping to cut down that.
  • Comments/Additional Information: I love to laugh, and play jokes with friends and no lyfe MCSG! This app was on my phone and took 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci