• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasquez20

Platinum
Reaction score
For a very long time I've been having a problem where I can't change my avatar picture. I would delete the one I currently have and change it with a different one, but to no avail, my prole reverts back to the original. I would appreciate if anyone could help me out!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Try to use gravatar; it's a free-easy site and not-that-hard to understand.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
If you're not able to solve this issue of yours after following the guide MoLoToV listed above then resize your wanted avatar to 250x250, I find that being the best size and doesn't seem to go over the 50kb limit. If that still doesn't work and your avatar is a .png file then it to a .jpeg file.

Edit: Too late now qq

vasquez20

Platinum
Reaction score
If you're not able to solve this issue of yours after following the guide MoLoToV listed above then resize your wanted avatar to 250x250, I find that being the best size and doesn't seem to go over the 50kb limit. If that still doesn't work and your avatar is a .png file then it to a .jpeg file.

Edit: Too late now qq
Yea :D thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci