• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avatar Contest [PRIZE - DIAMOND DONOR]

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And next time why dont you just request Jokers to make you an avatar since we all knew that sh was going to win anyways from how you were talking in the first few posts. You led people to believe they actually had a chance when you knew from the beginning you were going to pick her as the winner.
I know I shouldn't be saying this but:

Seriously? Stop being a poor sport. Daniel and Lulu could have beaten me. There's a prize for second place. You don't even know what I'm going to do with the prize. Yeah people assumed I was going to win, but that's the point of a competition. He just happened to see my entry for emamyles' contest and brought it up.

EDIT: Damn it he already gifted me.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be saying this but:

Seriously? Stop being a poor sport. Daniel and Lulu could have beaten me. There's a prize for second place. You don't even know what I'm going to do with the prize. Yeah people assumed I was going to win, but that's the point of a competition. He just happened to see my entry for emamyles' contest and brought it up.

EDIT: Damn it he already gifted me.
Just out of curiosity, what were you going to do with the prize? :p

L

Lululioness

OH EM GEYYY VIRTUAL HUGGGGG

But damn, I really wanted an Optifine Cape. Meh, I'm just happy I placed and all c:

... gift you and piranga each one month iron donor (Lulu's VIP) then buy my friend a late present with the $30 left .^."
I'm friend not VIP :p

Great job to the winners even though they were calling you a fraud and such. If you would rather have drawn only say it next time.

And next time why dont you just request Jokers to make you an avatar since we all knew that sh was going to win anyways from how you were talking in the first few posts. You led people to believe they actually had a chance when you knew from the beginning you were going to pick her as the winner.
It was kinda obvious, daniel and I figured it out when iScizor asked for a drawn one as well after daniel said he could make one.
It should've also been easy for you to make yours as I used my trackpad for everything lol.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually I had 2 friends help me choose. The competition was really close, we all got into quite a heated arguement :p
Really :) That's nice to know :) So you already gifted it? I guess it takes longer to act in when it's gifted. Thanks anyways!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci