• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto collecting all items in a chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opii

Spectator
Reaction score
Sometimes, whenever I start the game and go in for the chests I've seen people able to collect all the items in a split second. Is it a mod? I know one person in particular who has done this when there was at least 9 items in the chest.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
from what i've seen its actually several people going into the chest at one time and taking everything out extremely fast. However, there are so many hacks these days that i would believe it.

xxltnt

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought nodus had that feature,not sure,never used it.

Opii

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright. Well whenever I see them it is usually just one person but you're right. There are too many hackers around.

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
it also may be lag for you, but maybe they just have really fast shift clicking

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
I know exactly what your talking about. It's a mod that adds a button to every chest. so if you click that button you get all the items inside the chest.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yup, it's a mod. It's not allowed though. Chad and the gang are trying to manage it so that you are no longer able to do that.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
I think they have a plugin now, I was shift clicking through a chest, and I don't know why it glitched, maybe lag at my end as I was glitching out a bit, but when taking items really quickly it said Chad does not like auto take or something along those lines, so I think there may be some issues with the plugin as I hadn't done anything wrong!

River

Spectator
Reaction score
have you ever heard of shift clicking? try it. it moves items from the chests right INTO YOUR INVENTORY (oops caps) immediately. though it might be a mod, there really are a mother load of hackers these days.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, Im going clear this up. This is a Nodusfeature. When you click on a chect, up the top it will say [steal], you click that and everything goes from the chest to your inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci