• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

--=[Auto aim hackers]=--

Hackers?

• Total voters

flixstix

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive played at least 50 games... and ive seen at least 30 hackers total ( nodus auto aim ( with a bow ), and idk if there was but someone was invis and everyone was complaining ) the only staff ive seen on and only on is "dragonfossil" and 2 guys with purple name tags while playing for 2-3 weeks, but i just played a game 30 minutes ago and deathmatch occur'ed so i ran but someone was shooting me with a bow, ( not hacking ) but i ran like 40 blocks away from her and he hit me a total of 15-22 times ( WITHOUT ) missing ( also ate golden apples ), ik theres like 50-60 staff members total but they at least need to be on like admins or something spectating the games lie most ( 90% ) of the HG servers. im not complaining that this server is the worst, in fact its the best HG server ever i love it so much but i can stand people cheating. ( doesnt mean i wont play or donate ) but it would be very nice if something changed and i dont see people ( complaining about hackers neither people hacking[cheating] ) ive even toy'ed with nodus and auto aim to test to see if i could find key things to find other hackers even find plugins to auto-kick people with a certain mod or even
[ permission-denied ] when they click the signs if they have the file nodus.exe or a hacking file. but everyone thing else i think the server is wonderful and even the best. and im glad it's not down or crashing alot, and the staff are really nice "dragonfossil" and dont abuse there power to just ban people just for not-liking them.

Last edited by a moderator:

flixstix

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive played at least 50 games... and ive seen at least 30 hackers total ( nodus auto aim ( with a bow ), and idk if there was but someone was invis and everyone was complaining ) the only staff ive seen on and only on is "dragonfossil" and 2 guys with purple name tags while playing for 2-3 weeks, but i just played a game 30 minutes ago and deathmatch occur'ed so i ran but someone was shooting me with a bow, ( not hacking ) but i ran like 40 blocks away from her and he hit me a total of 15-22 times ( WITHOUT ) missing ( also ate golden apples ), ik theres like 50-60 staff members total but they at least need to be on like admins or something spectating the games lie most ( 90% ) of the HG servers. im not complaining that this server is the worst, in fact its the best HG server ever i love it so much but i can stand people cheating. ( doesnt mean i wont play or donate ) but it would be very nice if something changed and i dont see people ( complaining about hackers neither people hacking[cheating] ) ive even toy'ed with nodus and auto aim to test to see if i could find key things to find other hackers even find plugins to auto-kick people with a certain mod or even
[ permission-denied ] when they click the signs if they have the file nodus.exe or a hacking file. but everyone thing else i think the server is wonderful and even the best. and im glad it's not down or crashing alot, and the staff are really nice "dragonfossil" and dont abuse there power to just ban people just for not-liking them.
but this truly is the best server ive known ( hive.mc ) isnt that mostly ( staff abuses ) ( way more cheating )
( staff get a ufair advantage ) and more but this isnt about hive.

also staff if this is in the wrong place reply and ill move it

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Searching files through other people computers is illegal, so finding nodus or whatever in people's computer wouldn't be allowed.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly I'm really annoyed with hacker and teams like this stuff will never go away in MCSG

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
It is very hard to find someone with an auto-aim bow. Some people are just good with a bow.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
but i just played a game 30 minutes ago and deathmatch occur'ed so i ran but someone was shooting me with a bow, ( not hacking ) but i ran like 40 blocks away from her and he hit me a total of 15-22 times ( WITHOUT ) missing
Was it a linkdude?

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hit a few shots in a row and suddenly they think you have this mythical bow aimbot that magically predicts where your opponent goes..

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
ik theres like 50-60 staff members total but they at least need to be on like admins or something spectating the games lie most ( 90% ) of the HG servers.
Im not even sure this is possible without recruiting half of the entire player-base as mods...

EDIT -
Hit a few shots in a row and suddenly they think you have this mythical bow aimbot that magically predicts where your opponent goes..
I love your TPP sig :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci