• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

anth92

Spectator
Reaction score
To be honest all this voting is kind of pointless as not everybody uses the forum. It would be easier to just look at connection logs to the servers to see where people are connecting from and decide from the overall percentage of oceanic users that connect per day, if a server down here would benefit or not.

I

I hates donors

thats a great idea dean Aussie servers would be the best esspecially when assies hate American lag :( no good like for Aussie servers woooooooooo

PyropantsGU

Spectator
Reaction score
They could at least have an Asian server, so we wouldn't have all the lag from playing in a European or American server.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dean, make another thread and put a voting counter up the top with yes/no answers.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They could at least have an Asian server, so we wouldn't have all the lag from playing in a European or American server.
Yep, why don't we pay HUNDREDS of dollars for servers in every country around the world. <--- Sarcasm

Dean

Career
Reaction score
To be honest all this voting is kind of pointless as not everybody uses the forum. It would be easier to just look at connection logs to the servers to see where people are connecting from and decide from the overall percentage of oceanic users that connect per day, if a server down here would benefit or not.
I totally agree with you, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci