• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KawaiiHuahwi
Wins: 51
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype Yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): aurora-mc.skype123
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes. (Razer Kraken 7.1)
PVP Strengths: Good At Combos and trying to get use to using the rod more
PVP Weaknesses: Too Offensive
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7
How would You Help?: I would help this clan get higher on the clan community leaderboard

Why Do You Want To Join ?: This is active and Im pretty active too and this clan has really good players also in it that could possibly help me get better at pvp. I also want this clan to go very far on the leaderboards and help in clan battles because I love clan battles and scrimmages. I know routes for the following maps. SG4, Alaskan Village, SG Highway, Teweran Sg2, SG shore, breeze island 1 and 2, Solar Frost, Par 72, Zone 85 reg and revamped, Holiday Resort, and probably some more that I cant think of atm.

Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: I think StrafesOnFleek and I talked with GentleSnivy once.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Im still new to clans so I think my rank in Leader or Captain of this clan wouldnt fit me but over all this clan is really good and active and well tied together so I think the owner is doing really good keeping it together.

Last edited:

AuroraMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Also I am aware that I need at least 300+ wins but my pvp skills are way better then my stats trust me. I also got a stats reset

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KawaiiHuahwi
Wins: 51
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype Yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): aurora-mc.skype123
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes. (Razer Kraken 7.1)
PVP Strengths: Good At Combos and trying to get use to using the rod more
PVP Weaknesses: Too Offensive
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7
How would You Help?: I would help this clan get higher on the clan community leaderboard
Why Do You Want To Join ?: This is active and Im pretty active too and this clan has really good players also in it that could possibly help me get better at pvp. I also want this clan to go very far on the leaderboards and help in clan battles because I love clan battles and scrimmages. I know routes for the following maps. SG4, Alaskan Village, SG Highway, Teweran Sg2, SG shore, breeze island 1 and 2, Solar Frost, Par 72, Zone 85 reg and revamped, and probably some more that I cant think of atm.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Not that I know of.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Im still new to clans so I think my rank in Leader or Captain of this clan wouldnt fit me but over all this clan is really good and active and well tied together so I think the owner is doing really good keeping it together.
I'm sorry to say that I am going to have to deny you application. Our apps are closed because we have a very great amount of people in the clan. Try again when the apps are open. :)

AuroraMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that I am going to have to deny you application. Our apps are closed because we have a very great amount of people in the clan. Try again when the apps are open. :)
oh, okay :( well are you going to be opening the apps any time soon?

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good clan battle guys! Make sure to put up the loss against Ancient 1-5!

Let's rematch sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci