• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol, you call us out on hacks, yet Wesley tells us that Owy uses trigger bot, I'm done yo. Talking smack when you're up 2-0 gets you the 5-2
Where does this get you? You won.. do you not see the loss on my thread? We are developing a roster for clan wars. But you guys arent that good tbh , but i mean what ever huehue

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Where does this get you? You won.. do you not see the loss on my thread? We are developing a roster for clan wars. But you guys arent that good tbh , but i mean what ever huehue
*still talks smack after getting the smack*

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
hey josh sorry for what happened yesterday we can play cs if you want later ;-;
its fine, your ts, use it for your clan. I would, but one of the people I'm queing with tonight doesn't want you to know his steam ;~:
Sorry everyone in your clan cant take the smack
Your like the worst player lol , i mean like if you really want , we can re match.
lol sure

Reaction score
its fine, your ts, use it for your clan. I would, but one of the people I'm queing with tonight doesn't want you to know his steam ;~:

lol sure
unban me from your ts and unblock me from skype

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score

lol sure
Honestly u did nothing. Your not a god your not a carry your trash. Stop acting like your clan is good because you aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci