• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Audentia [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicFlamesMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LogicFlames
Nickname: Logic
Wins: 200+ (I don't remember old stats) New stats: 1/1
Previous Clans: Surge, Incision
Why do you wish to join: You guys seem pretty chill and a really good clan to join + you guys by guessing look like pretty good teammates.
Maturity: 9 (I mean it xD)
Teamspeak: I do indeed have teamspeak. :D
Microphone: Mic Rating around 8 or 9 (Blue Yeti)

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Whats with making another clan with no difference?

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LogicFlames
Nickname: Logic
Wins: 200+ (I don't remember old stats) New stats: 1/1
Previous Clans: Surge, Incision
Why do you wish to join: You guys seem pretty chill and a really good clan to join + you guys by guessing look like pretty good teammates.
Maturity: 9 (I mean it xD)
Teamspeak: I do indeed have teamspeak. :D
Microphone: Mic Rating around 8 or 9 (Blue Yeti)
trial

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ShadowFusionz_, and OutShot is my alt
Nickname: Shadow
Wins: 200+ (Don't remember old stats) But I reset my stats. My alt Outshot has a 1/5
Previous Clans: Voltage, Primative, Surge
Why do you want to join: You guys seem pretty chill and a really good clan. This clan looks like they are really good and have great teamwork and I would like to join so I could learn from great PvPers in this clan :) and I would like to help the clan grow.
Maturity: 9 :D
TeamSpeak: Yes I have teamspeak :)
Microphone: I rate my microphone around 8 :D

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Wins: 200+ (Don't remember old stats) But I reset my stats. My alt Outshot has a 1/5
Why do you want to join: You guys seem pretty chill and a really good clan. This clan looks like they are really good and have great teamwork and I would like to join so I could learn from great PvPers in this clan :) and I would like to help the clan grow.
trial

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy hacking pal because that is all this clan is!

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope Jmore has a alt ready because he has a ban coming his way after the cb XD why do you guys have to hack to barely win a round?

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
I hope Jmore has a alt ready because he has a ban coming his way after the cb XD why do you guys have to hack to barely win a round?
youre pathetic, lol. Jmore has never hacked and proven it to 2 sr mods and 8 mods, so you can get out of here now

Audentia

Survivor
Reaction score
Please stop throwing hack-usations. If you have some proof that would be much better. Send your proof to a moderator and if they say it is sufficient then you can start talking more garbage. As of right now, that is slander. Please, before you try and start something you have no idea about, learn about it and then start the argument. We also had the ability to disqualify your clan right there in that latest round as you were killed by a player and then spectated. You were not on the roster, we have proof of you not being on it. We also have proof of you spectating. Thank you.

If you wish to see the proof I will give it to you directly. -Rick

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Please stop throwing hack-usations. If you have some proof that would be much better. Send your proof to a moderator and if they say it is sufficient then you can start talking more garbage. As of right now, that is slander. Please, before you try and start something you have no idea about, learn about it and then start the argument. We also had the ability to disqualify your clan right there in that latest round as you were killed by a player and then spectated. You were not on the roster, we have proof of you not being on it. We also have proof of you spectating. Thank you.

If you wish to see the proof I will give it to you directly. -Rick
1. Last round I did not know I wasn't in also I spectatated because I was with a mod.

2. I am sorry for earlier I was extremely mad after he kept getting 9 block hits and his head was snapping.

3. I am glad you Rick operate the clan account you handle situations with maturity and with a positive attitude. Rather than Josh who is quiet salty and rude.

Sorry once again I won't submit my evidence

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Last round I did not know I wasn't in also I spectatated because I was with a mod.

2. I am sorry for earlier I was extremely mad after he kept getting 9 block hits and his head was snapping.

3. I am glad you Rick operate the clan account you handle situations with maturity and with a positive attitude. Rather than Josh who is quiet salty and rude.

Sorry once again I won't submit my evidence
Well, if you didn't keep coming right back, and still try to call them out for stuff, even though you probably don't have sufficient proof. Obviously they have experienced members, even though I'm not in the clan. Also, why did you go through about a page of flame, just so you can point out nothing, and not send your proof?

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
also, am i still in? becuz i am on teh rooster, so dat means put me in coach, rite???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci