• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards

Should banned players be removed?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Name them or leave the thread. Step up
"But I got them to screenshare" - TomAu
"They don't have hacks because I didn't see any" - TomAu

I won't bother naming them if you are just going to be ignorant and deny that they toggle. You words have no value behind them so please bunnies off.

Ash65

Tribute
Reaction score
"But I got them to screenshare" - TomAu
"They don't have hacks because I didn't see any" - TomAu

I won't bother naming them if you are just going to be ignorant and deny that they toggle. You words have no value behind them so please bunnies off.
I've only really ever seen negative posts from you 90% of the time calling people out for toggling/hacking. If you believe someone toggles/hacks you shouldn't even bring it up on the forums other then the report section. Starting flame over such a topic without solid evidence how pathetic. Please stop creating negativity in this community that's already toxic enough.

Reaction score
I've only really ever seen negative posts from you 90% of the time calling people out for toggling/hacking. If you believe someone toggles/hacks you shouldn't even bring it up on the forums other then the report section. Starting flame over such a topic without solid evidence how pathetic. Please stop creating negativity in this community that's already toxic enough.
Don't come to AU then.

Ash65

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't come to AU then.
Leave Au then, don't be so one sided my little home dish friend... The ones creating the toxicity should be leaving not the new members bringing slowly but surely a more 'positive' community to it. Trust me if I could play US I would not just for the easy wins but for the community not being as horrid.

William

District 13
Reaction score
A screenshare of going through everyone of their files for about an hour searching words like trig, safe aura, velocity etc. Then going through their .minecraft for another 30 mins seems like i have missed a alot aye

-snip-

William Delete Flame PLease.
I haven't had forum training yet but I'll tag a few mods with it.
Narwhal Axanite Vigilo

Last edited by a moderator:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I just deleted some flame and inappropriate messages, as William suggested.

Please keep it appropriate: don't post any flame/inappropriate content. Hereby I'm warning you guys, be aware of that you can be punished if it happens again.

With that being said, have a great day :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci