• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards

Should banned players be removed?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey hey hey. Easy tiger. Don't forget that you are also massively disliked in this community. And Hayden is a real nice guy if you get to know him. So cut the bullcrap and get on with life. And for the record please stop denying that you don't hack. Cause you do hack. And you've been hacking for at least a year or more. So please stop.
Have a nice day bro :)
^^^^ :D

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey hey hey. Easy tiger. Don't forget that you are also massively disliked in this community. And Hayden is a real nice guy if you get to know him. So cut the bullcrap and get on with life. And for the record please stop denying that you don't hack. Cause you do hack. And you've been hacking for at least a year or more. So please stop.
Have a nice day bro :)
Lol Minotaur shut your mouth BRO. A year huh? I'd like to argue with the fact that I've hacked for a year, I've hacked on the fridge back in 2013.....But to this day I haven't hacked since. No one can be so sure I hack without proof. :)

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol Minotaur shut your mouth BRO
Oh no getting called out D:. Sorry b0ss. And I don't see how my username can be used as an insult??. Seeing as your usernames are KoopaTroopaMC and Spoekta. Well, It's a case of the pot calling the kettle black son.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh no getting called out D:. Sorry b0ss. And I don't see how my username can be used as an insult??. Seeing as your usernames are KoopaTroopaMC and Spoekta. Well, It's a case of the pot calling the kettle black son.
It wasn't used as an insult or as a threat, I just called you minotaur because thats what I know you best by :D

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
It wasn't used as an insult or as a threat, I just called you minotaur because thats what I know you best by :D
I'm KoopaTroopaMC (Spoekta), Spoekta (wouu), Exea and GreenPear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci