• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU moderators

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
AU moderators are currently moderating US Why are you bothered to play a server that has very little enjoyment with over 200 ms for the server?

Just to talk to the people behind a screen for hours on end to neglect your job?

Are you simply blind to the fact that Chad's wallet is getting thin and You play without a stable connection downgrading your experience for the server?

Or to remember the good times of mcgamer? I mean Mcsg mainly because everybody knows that other gamemodes are simply not played?

I simply do not understand.

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
AU moderators are currently moderating US Why are you bothered to play a server that has very little enjoyment with over 200 ms for the server?

Just to talk to the people behind a screen for hours on end to neglect your job?

Are you simply blind to the fact that Chad's wallet is getting thin and You play without a stable connection downgrading your experience for the server?

Or to remember the good times of mcgamer? I mean Mcsg mainly because everybody knows that other gamemodes are simply not played?

I simply do not understand.
Well actually the AU server has been dropped to further notice due to the fact that the host they were with couldn't support having to send a signal to Australia so until they find a new host they are dropping that server. So that is why the AU Moderators are on the US server.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Well actually the AU server has been dropped to further notice due to the fact that the host they were with couldn't support having to send a signal to Australia so until they find a new host they are dropping that server. So that is why the AU Moderators are on the US server.
That's actually wrong. AU was getting very expensive to host and Chad had to start dipping into EU's funds to pay for AU.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Yup, I know. However I just want to put the 'truth' out there if you know what I mean.
Can you not "read between the lines?". Au was lagging for quite some time, there is nothing wrong with the host unless you stop paying for it.
The announcement that Au was to be dropped was abrupt and cold indicating more to that story. People would have been more accepting and less 'salty' about it if they had been told the truth upfront about the situation.
Good luck tryharding mod, you have all the right traits.

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you not "read between the lines?". Au was lagging for quite some time, there is nothing wrong with the host unless you stop paying for it.
The announcement that Au was to be dropped was abrupt and cold indicating more to that story. People would have been more accepting and less 'salty' about it if they had been told the truth upfront about the situation.
Good luck tryharding mod, you have all the right traits.
I can read between the lines. I know the real reason know. Second I am not thinking about becoming moderator right now so I can't be try Harding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci